Chapter One: The human fox

Megatron's POV:

I recently returned to the Decepticon Ranks after Starscream's failed attempt to terminate me. But it appears that he's been keeping secrets from me since I arrived on Earth. He's been keeping a human in one of the cells. But, according to Starscream, this human looks different from all the other humans on Earth. Interesting. I was taken to her cell. But nothing was inside besides animal carcasses.

"Good morning," I heard a female voice say.

I looked around but I couldn't see anyone. There is something in here.

"I am Lord Megatron. Leader of the Decepticons. You will reveal yourself."

"Good morning," I heard the female voice again and I saw a girl with ears on top of her head.

"Good morning," I said walking closer but she ran and hid behind a side supporting the wall.

I saw what she was wearing when she ran. It was a long-sleeved brown/orange dress with a hood. The hood had ears on it and she also wore some tan leggings and some light brown/orange shoes. And she has a tail. A pair of ears and a tail on a human? Humans don't have that.

She peeked her head out, "you're a leader?"

"Yes," I replied.

She just stayed there and gave a slight nod. Suddenly, she raced past and hid behind another side area. There's something odd about her. She popped out from the side and looked around using only her eyes.

"I'm a fox," and she hid again.

Well, that was something I didn't expect to hear. She was quite clearly human. But that would explain the ears and tail.

"I came to learn about you. Will you come out?" I asked.

She quietly laughed. She quickly popped out the side and said, "no," and hid again.

"Why not?" I asked, "why else would you be here?"

She ran off to another side and popped out the side again. This girl likes to move.

"Where are the others?" She asked.

I looked around confused, "what others?"

"The other hunters," she replied hiding.

"There's no one here but me," I told her, "please come out. I won't harm you."

That I was reluctant to say. I need her out in the open to learn about her. She walked out in front of me, no longer hiding.

"Then why do you have a gun?" She asked.

"To fend off hunters that want to hunt us," I told her. I need to gain her trust.

"Why would you have hunters?"

"I'm from another planet."

"So there's guns on your planet?"

"Yes. For the hunters."

"Really? T-there are hunters on your planet?"

"Yes."

She paused but quickly gave an excited smile, "any chickens?"

"No."

"Ah, well, nothing's perfect," her smile faded. Why chickens?

"Will you tell me about yourself?" I asked.

"I can't tell you. I'm not tamed."

"What do you mean tamed?"

She itched the side of her face much like a dog would, ignoring me. I moved an inch and she ran off.

"Can't you stay still?" I asked a bit annoyed by how much moving she was doing, "I'm getting dizzy."