Chapter Twenty-Two: The student becomes the master

Continuing from the last chapter...

"Simply put, this combination of elements could allow us to Cyberform entire worlds," Shcokwave said

Starscream groaned, "Why do I feel a Shockwave plan coming on?"

Shockwave grabbed Starscreams arm and brought him closer.

"Do not think for a moment, Starscream, that it has gone unnoticed that you left me at the mercy of the Autobots!" Shockwave said

"Master? Are you going to allow one lieutenant to harm another?" No answer, "Master?"

"I'm thinking," Megatron said

Shockwave threw Starscream toward the Cyber-matter and grabbed his head, forcing it near a sharp end of it

"I am tempted to force you to share my perception of things!" Shockwave said

"No! I only did what I thought was best for the mission, but I do feel compelled to add that it was my very error in judgment that made this happy accident possible!" Shockwave pulled Starscream away a bit, "If I recollect, you were seeking to purge your laboratory of sensitive materials before the Autobots arrived, were you not?"

"Your argument... is logical," Shockwave said

Shockwave let him go and Starscream pushed him away.

"Exemplary teamwork," Megatron said, "Now tell me, Shockwave, why does this cyber-matter resemble chaos?"

"The basic elements are apparently unstable. I will turn my attention to correcting that

"Nevertheless, should we use this cyber-matter to restore Cybertron or Cyberform Earth, we would require a launch mechanism, would we not?" Shockwave nodded, "Then we will focus all our remaining resources upon the successful reconstruction of the Omega Lock."

If I'm being honest with myself, it's almost getting tiring with all these plans and things that haven't seemed to work in the past. I don't want to leave in case something happens and the Deceptions need me. When Megatron and I had some time alone, I asked him if I could take a break. I mean, I've been very busy since I became Megatron's queen and since the fall of Darkmount. I've not had a break for a while now. Megatron let me have a break saying that he could handle everything by himself in the meantime.

But I would later regret that choice. While I was happing a nap one day, Starscream ran in, woke me up, and took me to an escape pod with Shockwave. I asked what was happening and they explained that Megatron had been killed by Bumblebee and it was time to escape while we still could. Megatron? Dead? Prior to this, I had only spent about an hour with him and that's when I fell asleep. It hurt to hear that he was gone. We arrived on Cybertron where I started to think of a way to take Cybertron from the Autobots and avenge Megatron. It didn't take long for the three of us to make a new plan.

(Time Skip! A few weeks later)

We have made two new Predacons named Skylinks and Darksteel. Since Cybertron was restored to its former brilliance, we have managed to uncover some Predacon bones for Shockwave to clone. We've only made the two so far but we will make more. But they had gone out alone with Starscream. I stayed with Shockwave. I have really come to hate the Autobots for taking Megatron from me.

He's all I had left to love in the twisted world I've lived in all my life. I just want Bumblebee dead. Megatron said that he should've destroyed more than that scout's voice box when he had a chance. I will do that for him. Starscream has seemed to respect me more since Megatron's death which is good for our small team. I was observing Shockwave's progress on the third Predacon when Starscream retired with a bone that was bigger than most of him. 

"I have returned, partners. I trust you haven't strained yourself tinkering in your lab while I was toiling in the field like a common drone?" Starscream asked putting the bone down, "I mean, I seem to supply old bones faster than you grow new clones."

"Starscream, given our lack of infrastructure and frequent need to relocate in order to avoid detection, it is not logical to expect greater productivity at this point in time," Shockwave said

"At least your new clones lack the arrogance of your last effort the one who named himself 'Predaking'," I said

I had heard from Starscream that Predaking had managed to learn the truth about our plan to destroy the last set of clones. So, he battled Megatron about it and he was defeated. Or so I heard. The other two Predacons finally returned. Darksteel knocked over some Energon cubes on the way in. 

"Be careful, you clumsy brutes! Where have you been?" I asked annoyed

"Gutting Autobots," Skylinx said while Darksteel laughed

"What?! You were ordered to avoid all contact with the enemy!"

Starscream used an Energon rod to shock them both

"I don't hear you laughing now, Darksteel," Starscream said

"We weren't followed," Skylinx told him

"Fools! Now that they know of your existence, we have lost the element of surprise!" I told them both

Darksteel laughed, "The Autobots are weak."

"They fled like cowards. We have no need to fear them," Skylinx said

"Perhaps, Skylynx, but we must not underestimate them, either. their treacherous scout was able to fell the mighty Megatron. Rest his Spark," I said

"As such, it is paramount that we harvest the CNA necessary to clone more of you. Many more of you," Shockwave said

"So that we may build an army of beasts great enough to eradicate the Autobots and conquer Cybertronin Lord Megatron's memory and name."

Not long after that, I left our little base to just go on a walk. Not that I would be able to go very far as this planet is bigger than me. I went to the place where I had made a little memorial for Megatron. It even had a datapad with a video from the cell I was in. It was the day Megatron tamed me. I managed to recover it one day when the Autobots were busy with construction. They still are, I suppose. I miss him. I'll miss him more than anything in the world.