Epilogue

Narrator's POV:

The years after Megatron's return would show much change. Megatron had officially become an Autobot while assisting Bumblebee and his team with catching the fugitive Decepticons. almost two years after they were reunited, Megatron would finally propose to (Y/N) who didn't hesitate to say yes. Their wedding was beautiful and all of the Autobots were invited to watch this amazing moment. Mochi was happy to finally be with his father.

After the wedding, Megatron and (Y/N) would welcome three new members to their slowly growing family. Mochi would be the first to marry a girl he met in high school. He would give his parents two grandchildren which Megatron was proud of. He had never been more prouder of anything in his life. The other three would add even more grandchildren when they later married.

But, Megatron would later have the sad reality of saying goodbye to his lover. Humans don't live forever. But, since Ratchet and Fix-It knew this would happen eventually, they had prepared for this. They had made a body for (Y/N) which she would be transferred into when it was her time to go.

She would still use her holoform of her younger self to spend time with her children, grandchildren, and Megatron. They never returned to Cybertron due to Megatron's worry that he wouldn't be accepted back. (Y/N) would respect his decision and they lived secretly on Earth. Megatron would never regret coming back to Earth because everything important and essential in his life is there.

Like the little fox who changed his life.

~Fin~