CHAPTER 28

SOFIA POV

I just opened my eyes when i saw that i was sleeping in y/n arms. I literally was the happiest on earth. Leaving her behind was the biggest mistake i ever made. I keep looking at her and just admiring her when i feel her move...

"You starring, it's kinda creepy Sof." she said with her morning voice.
If i wasn't exhausted from the night we just had, i would have take her right there, right now.

I replied "Sorry, i'm just so happy being here with you. It's feel like a dream." while putting my head in her neck.

She started crying and i said "No y/n please  look at me don't cry." while taking her head in my hand

She said "Don't cry? Don't cry? You fucking abandoned me, you think because we slept together and went on and on and on all night everything is forgiven? Sorry but no.
The only question i'm asking myself right now it's how much it's gonna last before you decide to leave me again!"

She starting getting up and i take her hand, and she turned around and she said while looking straight into my eyes with tears falling "How much is it gonna last this time Sofia?"

"I am serious about this, about us. Leaving you was the biggest mistake of my life. I will never forgive and forget that i broke you.
You  are my person, my everything, my best friend, you're my soulmate. You are everything to me.
I know it's maybe to late because you don't trust me anymore or you don't want anything to do with me but one day someone told me "if you want something you fight for it, you don't leave" and today i decided that i would fight for you and if you don't want to be with me,i hope i least you will accept to be friend because i don't see myself without you and i don't see my life without you in it. "

She keep looking at me with tears in her eyes and out of the sudden she kissed me. I kissed back immediately and she said "How can i trust you again? How can i give you my heart and be sure you're not gonna throw it away the second you have the opportunity?"

I replied "Please let me show you i can, let me show you how much you mean to me and how much you are worth it. I know that you're way to good for me, but i wanna try if you let me, let me try to put back all the pieces that i broke because i don't wanna lose the only thing that make sense in my life right now, i don't know wanna loose you."

She give me her hand and i took it. I was standing in front of her waiting for her to say something when she kissed me. I immediately kissed back and she pushed me against the wall and said "jump" i put my legs around her waist and she keep kissing me like her life depending on it.

And she stopped kissing me and let it go of my legs and put her head in my neck hugging me harder.

"I give you one chance Sofia don't blow it up, i swear if you.." before she could finish i cut her off by kissing her.

"I won't! I won't let you down." I said smiling and kissing her again. And hugging her and we fell on the bed.

I was on top of her, she was between my leg and i said "now let me show you how much you mean to me and how much i love you."

She said "we can't you have stuff to do today Sofia" i put my finger on her lips and replied "Shh! I don't care. From now on you will always come first because you make me a priority so i need to show you that you are my priority. I'm Serious about this about us y/n" while putting my hand on her cheek

"Well, in that case Miss Carson get to work" she said while smirking.