CHAPTER 8

Y/N POV

I just finished preparing the mattress and spotted Sofia coming out of the bathroom.
I decided to go to the kitchen to take some ice to put on my face when i feel someone hugging me from behind, i winced at the touch of her ams on my stomach.

"Fuck i'm sorry did i hurt you? Please let me help you clean up" she said concerned while taking me by my hand to go to the bathroom.

She started examining my face and cleaned the cut and blood on my lips.
She said "it's a little purple and swollen" while stroking my lip with her finger.

"I'm so sorry it's all my fault you got beaten up, if i didn't call.." i stopped her and retorted "you have nothing to be sorry for, i'm glad you and your sister are safe. Sometimes shit happen, don't overthink to much" while smiling at her.

She hugged me and i winced again at the touch.
"You are clearly in pain, take off your shirt and let me see" she said.

After taking my shirt off with her help, she couldn't stop looking at my stomach, so i clapped my finger in front of her face.

"Sorry.." she said while blushing and taking the ice pack to put it on my stomach.

I immediately shivered at her touch and put my hand on her hand who was holding the ice pack. We started looking into each other's eyes, getting closer to one other.
She put her forehead on my forehead and i put my hand on her cheek slowly rubbing it.

SOFIA POV

While she was rubbing my cheek in the most
gentle way possible. I found myself looking at her stomach again. This six abs pack is smocking hot, suddenly i kissed where she was hurt.

She froze on the spot and said "what are you doing?"

"Kiss it to make it better! Does it work?" i said smiling.

"Oh! You should try again and kiss all my abs cause they are all hurting" she said smirking.

I kissed every inch of her stomach looking straight into her eyes each time i was leaving a kiss. She shivered every time even blushed at some point.

She suddenly grabbed me by my neck and our noses was touching, i could feel her breath on my lips. The air in the room became hot and i couldn't take my eyes out of her.

"What are you doing y/n?" i asked her.

"You! What are you doing?" She whispered.

In this moment all i wanted was to feel her lips on mine. She brushed my nose with her nose and backed up.

"What a fucking tease you are!" i said feeling frustrated.

She laughed while putting her shirt back on and we finally decided to go to bed.

I decided to sleep on my side of the bed i didn't wanna hurt her but she decided to cuddle me.

"Please y/n, i don't wanna hurt you" i whispered feeling concerned about her health.

She clearly didn't listen and pulled me toward her. I ended up practically on top of her with my head on her neck and our legs intertwined and she had her arm around me.

"Are you sure?" i asked still whispering.

"Yes, this is so much better. Goodnight Sofia" she replied kissing my forehead.

"Goodnight y/n" i whispered while leaving a kiss on her neck.