CHAPTER 26

SOFIA POV

After last night, i realized that if i wanted to win Y/n back i should probably end what i have with Kj Apa first. So, i decided to text him and tell him to meet me on the beach.

Sofia :
Meet me on a beach at 2pm, we need to talk.

Kj :
What's going on? Are you okay?

Sofia :
Please just come at 2pm.

Kj :
Ok. Alright. I'll be there. See ya.

Suddenly i feel my sister hugging me from behind and said "You made the right decision this is a first step to win your y/n back."

I replied while turning around and hugging her "Thank you for everything".

Y/N POV

Last night was a lot to handle mentally and emotionally. I still don't understand why i let myself make out with her. I'm still hurt but i also know deep down i'm still in love with her.
Every bone of my body is craving her touch, her love, simply her.

I finally decided to take a walk on a beach to try to take my mind of all of this and try to clear it a little bit.
Should i give her another chance? Is she gonna hurt me again? Is she gonna leave me again? Am i ready to try this again? ...

SOFIA POV

I just arrived at the beach and saw Kj sitting on the sand. I approached him.

"Hey thank you for coming" i said while smiling.

"Hey, of course no problem" he replied while getting up and trying to kiss me but i backed up and he added "What's the problem?" .

"I think we should end whatever is going on between us, i'm not into it anymore. And i think at some point i never was. I just don't wanna make you waste your time and mine" i said with honesty.

"Wait? So yesterday you kiss me like you're in love, this girl show up, and now you're not in love with me anymore and wanna break up? Well, i have news for you it's never gonna happen" he said while grabbing my arm with a lot of strength.

"Please Kj, i was never into you, i tried but i couldn't, i know it feel like i was using you but i swear i didn't. At first i was really into it, but i realized with time i tried to forget her with being with you but it doesn't work like that.." i replied feeling nervous.

Y/N POV

I was walking on the beach relaxing when i heard people screaming, so i decided to approach them and i saw Sofia and this guy who was grabbing her my her arm and her telling him to let her go.

"Please you are hurting me, let my arm go" she said while tears running down her face.

"I'm never letting you go, do you heard me? Do you understand me? "he screamed at her face, grabbing her other arm with the same strength and shaking her a little.

Sofia screamed "YOU HAVE NO CHOICE I'M IN LOVE WITH HER AND IT'S NEVER GONNA CHANGE".

He was going to hit her so i decided to join in.

"HEY YOU! LET HER GO NOW" i screamed while approaching them.

He suddenly loose his grips on her and i put myself in front of Sofia to protect her and i didn't even have time to ask her if she was okay that i feel someone punched me in the face and i fell to the ground.

"That's what you deserve for trying to steal my girlfriend you bitch!" Kj said screaming at me and kicking me in the stomach.

He was approaching Sofia trying to make her come with him, i was bleeding at that point and hurt but i couldn't let it go through her, so i found the strength to get up and hit him in the back.

"If you wanna go through her, you have to kill me first" i said very angry.

He turned around and said while looking at the both of us "This isn't over trust me" and decided to leave.

I immediately rush over Sofia to see if she was okay. She seemed fine just shaking and crying.
So, i hugged her and she hugged me back harder.

"It's okay, you are safe" i said.

"Omg look at your face, it's bleeding and it's my fault" she said while trying to clean my face with her hands

Suddenly i almost lost my balance but Sofia caught me and put one of my arm around her neck, she put me in her car and brought me to her house.

"I'm gonna help you out, i'm taking you to mine just relax y/n everything gonna be okay" she said to me while holding my hands.

SOFIA POV

We arrived at my house, i helped y/n out of the car and put her on my bed with the help of my sister.

"What happened?" my sister asked me.

"Kj happened but y/n was there to stop him i don't know why she was on the beach and now she's hurt because of me and.." but Paulina stopped me and said "Take a deep breath Sofia she's okay, she's here with you and she's safe, go help her out, take care of her alright?"

"Yes you are right!" While getting the first aid kit and going back to y/n.

"I'm going out. I let you two alone, call me if you need anything" Paulina said.

"We'll do thanks Pau" i said hugging her and  i heard the door being closed.

I opened the first aid kit and cleaned y/n face. She didn't move at all.

"It's all done" i said and she replied "Thank you, you didn't have to" and i retorted "I wanted too" while smiling to her.

"Do you need anything? Water? Food?" i asked her.

She tried to move but unfortunately her stomach hurt and she almost fell but i caught her.

"Easy there tiger! Sit down let me take a look at your stomach" i said.

She removed her shirt and there was this big blue/purple bruise on her abs and suddenly i feel really bad and started crying but she put her hand on my face making me look at her and said "hey don't feel responsible for someone else behavior. It's not your fault, it never will be and never was."

I suddenly put my forehead on her forehead and simply say "Thank you for what you did, you didn't have to".

She replied "But.. i wanted too" making me laugh.