CHAPTER 14

SOFIA POV

We arrived at the hotel and i decided to get myself ready for y/n.

"Are you planning something for your Juliet?" my sister asked.

"I don't know, do you think i should? Maybe she will be tired because of work and she will wanna go to sleep or just watch a movie, i don't know" i replied.

"Maybe just prepare something on the bed and you can watch a movie and enjoy each other company, something chill and simple" she said while smiling.

I turned toward my sister taking her hand and say "Thank you so much for everything Pau, i never been this happy. Sometimes i'm afraid i will open my eyes and everything will disappear.."

She put her hand on my face and replied "look at me, nothing is going to disappear, you deserve to be happy and to find someone like y/n who treat you the way you deserve and show you what you deserve. Now stop stressing and go prepare everything, i will be in my room if you need anything and i mean anything ok?" while hugging me.

"Alright, Thank you you're the best" i replied while sending her a kiss.

I decided to take a shower, put some chill clothes on, like a short and sport bra just to be comfortable.

I called the receptionist to ask for some snack with some rose and she immediately ask someone to bring it to my room.

I put the snack on the bed with the rose and decided to take a picture to send to y/n, just to tease her a little bit.

Message conversation:

Me :
*photo attached*
You better come fast if you want a snack.

She replied:
I don't need a snack if i have you for desert.

Me:
Come fast then!

She replied:
On my way! Be ready woman!

Y/N POV

My shift was finally over. I'm still trying to process everything that happened today and more importantly the text message Sofia send me. Did she just purposely tease me with this gorgeous picture? my mind was going everywhere.
I put some water on my face, decided to change clothes and to go see Sofia.

I finally arrived to the hotel and decided to go straight to her room.
I knocked on the door and when she started opening the door i push her inside closing the door and pinned her against it and kissed her with some tongue.

"Hi" she said while looking into my eyes.

I replied "Hi" while blushing and putting my head in her neck.

"This is one of the best greeting i ever had" she said while smirking.

I replied still blushing with my head in her neck "Stop it! It's your fault i can't get your picture out of my mind"

"Maybe you could look at me, it will be better than the picture" she replied.

I finally decided to back off a little, just to realize she had the same outfit that she had in her picture. I was drooling on the inside.

I finally realize she was clapping her fingers in front of my face.

"Sorry, what did you said? I was lost checking you out" i said while smirking.

She replied "Stop you're making me blush" while blushing.

I kissed her cheek and she continued with "come with me, i have a surprise for you".

She took me by my hand and guided me to her bedroom where a rose was on the bed with some snack and netflix was playing on the tv.

"Sofia, you didn't have to do that. But it's perfect, perfect like you" i said while turning toward her and kissing her hand that i was holding.

She handed me some clothes to put on, i went to the bathroom and she laid on the bed while waiting for me to return.
When i entered the room she immediately starred at me and said "Damn i don't regret choosing this outfit" while smirking.

I laughed and laid on the bed next to her.
She put her movie "Feel The Beat" and we started watching and eating the snacks.