CHAPTER 22

SOFIA POV

After the photoshoot, Y/n has to work. Paulina and me decided to have sister time at the hotel and i received a phone call somebody offering me to be in new movie called "Songbird" but i needed to come back in the states right now.
I immediately accepted the offer cause it could be huge for my career and told my sister Paulina to pack cause we are going back home.

We were currently on your way to the airport.

"What about Y/n ?" Paulina asked.

"She probably won't be there she finished her shift" i replied.

"So what? You just gonna go like that without explaining to her?" Paulina said.

"She will understand why i do this, she know that i love her" i said to my sister.

"Maybe she will understand but you leaving without saying anything to her.. are you sure you love her?" Paulina replied angry and annoyed.

"Look Pau' this is not your business, i will deal with this on my own. This is a one time thing opportunity i can't refuse it" i said.

"Ok. Do whatever you want, but i'm not okay with this" She replied.

After this we didn't talk for the rest of the ride.

Y/N POV

My shift was over until my boss asked me to prepare a plane last minute.
I was finishing when i turn around and saw Paulina and Sofia with their suitcases.

"Sofia?! What's going on?" I asked feeling very curious and concerned.

"Y/n.. they called and they offered me a new job for a big movie i couldn't say no. It's gonna be good for my career. It's a big deal. So, i'm leaving now cause they need me in the usa as soon as possible" she replied.

"Congrat Sofia, you deserve it" i said hugging her.

"Thank you Y/n!" she said hugging me back.

"Wait.. what about us? Were you gonna leave without telling me? Were you gonna text me?" i asked feeling angry out of the sudden.

"I...i dont know" she replied embarrassed.

"You don't know? You don't know? I don't understand. Are you in love with me or it was also a joke? Am i a fucking joke to you?" i said screaming to her.

"Y/N i didn't lie, i'm in love with you. You are not a joke. I had to make a choice, the paparazzi, the fame this isn't for you. We knew from the start it wouldn't last. I did it for you" she said trying to take my hand.

"You did it for me? Did you even ask for my opinion on this? Hell No! I'm in love with you Sofia, we just make love yesterday and now you are literally breaking my heart..." i replied while tears running down my face.

"Please don't cry..This is not what i wanted" she said.

"Then what do you want? You were leaving without telling me.. You decided for the both of us. You could have me and your career if you wanted but you choose for the both of us without telling me. I think it's pretty clear what you want so don't tell me this is not what you wanted" i replied angry and crying.

"I'm sorry.." she said but i cut her off and said "No you're not. Just go."

"Y/n.." she said and turning around to go to the plane.

I was a fucking mess when suddenly Paulina jumped on me and hugged me with all the strength she had.

"I'm sorry Y/n, i tried to talk to her but she wouldn't listen.. i hope she will regret her choice in the futur cause you're a catch. Please let's keep in touch, here my number text me anytime. I won't tell her. Please take care or yourself and be happy" she said while handing me a paper.

I took the paper and replied "Thank you Paulina, take care of her please" while hugging her.

"She just broke your heart and you told me to take care of her but who's gonna take care of you? If you need anything text or call please" she replied.

"I guess i'm a softie. I will take care of myself like i always do" i said still crying.

"For the record i'm not okay with her choice. You deserve someone how fight for you and show you how much worth it you are" she said while taking my hand.

"I guess i'm not worth fighting for and i'm not enough but that's okay i'm used to it" i replied giving her one last hug and watching her go to the plane.

Suddenly she turned around and screamed" Don't be a strangers Y/n!" while showing me her phone.

I screamed back "I won't, i promise." with tears running down my face.

She entered the plane and i watched the plane take off.