CHAPTER 24

Y/N POV

We were currently playing beach volley when i almost hit someone.

"Fuck Watch out!" i screamed.

The girl suddenly stand up, took her sunglasses off and it feel like i just saw a ghost.

"Y/N ?" she said surprised.

I was just standing there unable to move or talk.
I was literally frozen, but out of the sudden somebody jumped on me and hugged me.

"OMG! Y/n! i'm so happy to see you!" Paulina said while hugging me.

"Hi Paulina, i'm happy to see you too" i replied while hugging her back.

"What are you doing here?" she asked feeling excited.

"Ummh.. i told you a lot had changing since the last time we saw each other" i replied.

"Well, your short hair, you clothes and your tattoos look hot on you girl. You're glowing" she said smiling.

"Thank you and also congrats on your make-up line even if i already told you via text" i replied.

"Thank you so much Y/n!" she said while hugging me again.

I hugged her back and finally Sofia started talking "Can we please talk?" while staring at me.

I turned my head toward her and said "I have nothing to say to you. You're dead for me" while staring right into her eyes.

I wish i could say that i saw a tears escaping her eyes but maybe i just imagined it.

I picked up my ball and was going back to the volley game until Paulina added "Wait! Do you do something tonight? There is a party if you wanna come you are welcome."

"I don't know..." but before i could finish she cut me off and added "I will send you all the info via text. Hope you come, i really wanna catch up with you."

"Alright, i'll see what i can do, no promises"
i replied while smiling and went back to the volley game.

SOFIA POV

I just watched Y/n walk away.

"Are you okay Sof?" Paulina said while turning toward me.

"I wasn't expecting to see her again and certainly not like that" i replied.

"I told you, she changed since what happened"
she said feeling concerned.

"I literally broke her heart and also broke her she said i was dead to her Pau....I didn't know it was this bad. This is not what i wanted. I just wanted the best for her and i still want that" feeling angry with myself.

"Hey look.. breath okay. Maybe she will show up tonight and you could steal her away from the party and finally talk it out" she replied while talking my hand in hers.

"I doubt that but thank you. I don't know what i will do without you seriously" i said while hugging her.

She hugged back and texted the info for the party at Y/n hoping she will show up tonight.

At some point we decided to leave the beach, to get ready for the party.

Y/N POV

I didn't wanna go to this party but after talking about it with my friend. He clearly wanted to go and after everything he's done for me, i couldn't say no to him. So, i eventually accepted to go.

I texted Paulina telling her i was coming with my friend and she said no problem. She will be waiting at the entrance of the house for me.

I definitely wasn't ready to see Sofia again and i definitely didn't wanna talk to her.
It may be 2 years but it still feel like yesterday for me but she doesn't need to know that.

I definitely wanna party and have fun without being worried about her.