CHAPTER 3

Y/N POV

I just picked up Sofia from her hotel, we were currently driving to where i was planning to take her when suddenly she started talking.

"Where are you taking me?" she asked.

"It's a surprise, please trust me you won't be disappointed" i replied smiling.

"You know it's hard for me to trust people mostly because of my job i never know if they genuinely wanna get to know me or just want some information to give to the paparazzi in exchange of money" she said annoyed.

"I totally understand your point of view, you will see by yourself that i'm not like that".

"What do you mean?" she replied intrigued.

"You'll see. We are almost there, we should put some music don't you think?" i replied while turning the radio on.

"Seriously! My song.." i cut her off while singing the next lyric.

"You ripped my heart out, split me open...
I kinda wish you knew, how much you put me through.. You ripped my heart out, think you broke it.."

i didn't realize some tears escaped my eyes until she whipe it off with her finger and turned my head to make me look at her.

"Are you okay?" She asked feeling concerned.

"Yes, i'm sorry about that. By the way we are arrived. We should go cause we have five maybe ten minutes walk to get to the spot i wanna take you" i replied half smiling.

"Eh! Never feel sorry for expressing how you feel, you don't have to explain yourself, i guess seeing that my song means a lot to someone that make me happy." She said while smiling

I decided to take all the bag, and blanket from the back of the car and open the door for her to get out.
She simply said "thank you, gentlewoman." 
I smiled and said "my pleasure." 
And we started walking to the destination.

SOFIA POV

We just arrived to the spot y/n wanted to take me and let me tell you, the view was unbelievable. The sun was slowly coming down, it was magical. I think i lost track of time looking at the view cause when i turn around i saw blanket laying on the ground with some picnic.

"Oh my god y/n! You didn't have to do all of this you know. Where are we? The view from this rock is everything" i said excited.

"I know but i wanted too. The city you can see is Monaco. You can also sit down everything is settled" she said while looking at me and smiling.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" i said while sitting down on the blanket.

"Cause when you genuinely smile it's light up all your face, your eyes are glowing and it's beautiful. Even better than the view from this rock" she replied in the most honest way possible.

I immediately blushed and said a shy "thank you" while smiling.

We started eating the food she brought and keep talking, getting to know each other. Everything was going good until i decided to ask about the event that happened in the car.

"I'm sorry, i shouldn't have asked it's clearly personal.." but before i could finish she cut me off and said "it's okay, hmmm...when i was fifteen i lost both of my parent in a car crash. I was the only survivor, i tried to get them out of the car but there was some much smoke i couldn't breath and i couldn't even see anything. When the paramedic arrived it was already too late. Since then i've going to a lot of foster home but none of them worked out they said i was antisocial and too withdrawn on myself. They also started bullying me in school at some point i tried to end my life i'm not gonna lie to you sometimes i still think of it. So, when i was finally old enough and got graduated i decided it was time to move out, find a job and start fresh.
Now i'm 23 years old.
The lyric of your song its remind me of my parents, since they aren't here anymore it's like my heart being ripped out, it's just a feeling that make me feel close and make me relate to the song so much."

"It's not your fault, you couldn't save them you were fifteen but i'm sure they are watching you and they are proud of the girl you became.
Now i understand why you feel close to this song...Thank you for opening up.." i said while taking her hand in mine and gently rubbing it.

Y/N POV

After opening up to Sofia, i feel like a weight has been taking off my shoulder. We decided to lay down on the blanket and watch the star. 

"I lost someone who was special for me too.." she started

"You don't have to talk about it, if you don't want too" i said.

"His name was Cameron, he was a light in my life, one of my closest friend. We did everything together. He was only 20 years old, he died of an epileptic seizure in his sleep.
Sometimes i think what didn't it was me instead i'm 27 i'm older he didn't deserve this. It's not like i blame myself, i'm just sad and angry about what happened" she said crying a little.

I turned on my left side, whipped out the tears of her eyes with my hand and took her in my arm, she putt her head on my chest still laying down on the blanket.

"It's not your fault, you have every right to be sad but you can't be angry at something you had no control over it. It's the same as you say to me.
He's looking after you from where he is now and i'm sure he is proud how far you come and everything you accomplished and will accomplish in the future" i said while still holding her in my arms.

All of the sudden she kissed me on the cheek and said "Thank you, that's mean a lot what you just said. Sorry if this sound cliche, but when i'm with you it's feel like the scar i have in my heart is finally closing little by little and it's hurt less, i know it's crazy cause we just meet so thank you for everything, it's been a long time since i've been opening up to someone else over than my bestfriend Dove." 

"No need to thank me, i'm pretty alone myself
i don't let anyone in cause i have big trust issues. But i feel the same way about you" i replied while holding her again with her head on my chest.

At some point, i gave her my jacket cause she was cold. We stayed like this watching the stars and talking, laughing about anything and everything. Until it was time to bring back Sofia to her hotel.