CHAPTER 19

Y/N POV

We were currently at the after party surrounded by famous people but i couldn't take my eyes away from Sofia.

She was sitting on my lap while putting kiss after kiss on my neck, i was feeling flustered.

"Stop teasing me Miss Carson!" i said looking right into her eyes.

"I don't know what you are talking about Miss Y/n" she replied while smirking and continued leaving kisses on my neck.

Out of nowhere, to surprise her, i decided to take her head in my hand and kiss her.
It didn't take long for her to kiss back and she moaned into the kiss "Mmmm Y/n! How can you be this good with your mouth" and kissed me again.

We were head to head, laughing, kissing and whispering silly things to each others like we were only the two of us in the room.

"Hey you two get a room! I'm still here, i love that everything is good again between you two but i feel a little alone here."

We immediately turned your head to see that Paulina was still here and probably saw everything.

"I'm sorry Pau'. You know what i'm feeling tired so we are probably gonna head out. Go have fun! But not too much ok?" Sofia replied.

"Are you sure?" Pau' asked feeling suspicious of Sofia sudden change of mood.

"Don't worry Paulina, i will take care of her" i replied before Sofia.

"Oh! OHH! Now it make sense. You two are gonna get a room. You little dirty naughty bitch" She replied laughing and smirking.

"What?! Noo.." but before Sofia could finish i cut her off and retorted "Yes! Now if you excuse us we have business to do and also if you have any problem call me ok?! I mean it!" I said while hugging Paulina and taking Sofia hand in mine.

"Go have fun kids!" She replied while smirking and going to the dance floor.

SOFIA POV

We were currently in Y/n car's.

"Did you seriously said to my sister that we were gonna get a room?" I said feeling surprised.

"I'm sorry please don't be angry, i just wanted her to stop teasing us" she replied.

"No, actually i found it pretty hot" i whispered into her ear while putting my hand between her legs.

She jumped a little at the touch and said "What are you doing?! I'm driving."

"So? I can touch my girlfriend right? So shut up and drive" i replied while smirking with my hand still between her legs.

"You are gonna be the dead of me seriously Miss Carson" she replied.

During the ride, i couldn't stop teasing her and whispering things in her ear, leaving sweet kiss on her neck all the day down to her collarbone. I know that i was driving her crazy but seeing her feeling so flustered was making me wet.