CHAPTER 15

Y/N POV

We were currently watching her movie and i suddenly found myself starring at her.
She was so gorgeous from her head to her feet. She has this glow in her eyes, and this kissable lips that i will never get enough of it, it's so addictive.
She also have an amazing body, don't get me started on that i think i will never finish explaining on how much effect she has on me.
She has this toned stomach that she doesn't show often but when she does, my eyes can't look elsewhere.

She's one of the most gorgeous woman i ever seen in my entire life. She's pure art.

"Thank you" i suddenly heard.

"Fuck, i talked out loud" i said blushing.

She put her hand on my cheek and put a kiss on my lips but before she pulled away i kissed her again.
It went from zero to one hundred very fast.

I was on top of her, kissing her lips, her neck, her collarbone and put one knees between her her legs and suddenly she moaned "fuck y/n more please".
so i started putting kiss between her boobs all the way down to her stomach.

"This is torture, you are a fucking tease" she said.

Out of nowhere she was on top me and i feel a hand between my legs and i jumped a little at the touch.

"How can you be this wet already?" she asked.

"Watching you moan my name like that make me go crazy" i replied.

She kissed me again and started grinding on me to put some friction between us and i couldn't contain myself anymore "Oh fuck Sofia".
She throw my bra away somewhere in the room and started working her magic on my boobs. Massaging and kissing them while still grinding on me.
It was pure heaven.

"Mmhh yes, don't stop" i moaned.

She removed her bra and put her boobs on my boobs and kissed my lips slowly trying to catch her breath.
When her boobs came in contact with mine, we moaned at the same time.

I turned the situation around to be once again on top, i wanted to pleasure her the same way she just did but she stopped me.

"Wait wait wait" she said while putting her hand on my shoulder and i immediately got off her to give her some space.

"What's wrong? Are you okay? Did i do something i shouldn't have, i'm so sorry" i asked feeling very concerned.

She turned toward me while putting her hand on my cheek and said "No! You were perfect actually more than perfect i never feel this way before.." still trying to catch her breath.

And she continued with "I never done this yet..It's not that i don't want to, i think i'm just not ready yet to take this big step..I'm sorry i know we were so into it and now i just ruined everything.." while putting her hands in front of her face.

"Never feel sorry for expressing how you feel, if you're not ready then we are gonna wait until you are and after we are gonna wait for the right time. I never done it either" i replied while taking her hands away from her face so she could look at me.

"Are you sure?" she asked feeling sorry.

"I love you for your goofiness, your honesty, your beautiful eyes that i get myself lost in all the time i look at you. I love you for you smile every time i see it, it make my day ten times better. Of course, I love you because of your amazing body that mesmerize me every time i touch it or look at it. But most importantly, i love you just for you. Not for sex. So if you wanna wait we wait all the time you want i'm not gonna run away cause i love you" i replied pouring my heart out to her.

She kissed me on the lips and said "I love you too so much you had no idea!" while kissing me again.

Finally, we decided to cuddle and watch the end of the movie. She eventually fell asleep and i turned of the tv and fall asleep not so long after.