CHAPTER 7

SOFIA POV

We were at this club near the beach.
Dancing, singing, enjoying being with my sister in the vip area. My sister suddenly came back with a group of boys, they seemed to be chill but it was hard to understand what they were saying cause they mostly talked in French.

Something was strange with my sister, she only drunk one glass of champagne and she was already dizzy and stumble a little.
I told her to sit down.

"Sof! This is the best night of my life thank you for coming with me" she said smiling

And like just like that she went back dancing with the group of guys. I'm sure they put something in her drink, i try to told her but she wouldn't listen to me. So i decided to went outside to take some fresh air still keeping a eyes on my sister and called the only person i know around here who speak french and who i trust. Hoping she answer her phone.

Bip..bip..bip...bip...

"Allo c'est qui?" She answered.
(Who is it?)

"Y/n? it's me Sofia, they took my sister i don't know what to do, i know it was a bad idea to come but i wanted to make her happy.
It was supposed to be sister time.." i said completely panicked through the phone.

"Sofia?! What's going on? I don't understand anything try to breath. Tell me where you are i'm coming" she replied

After taking a deep breath i told her "We are at a club near the beach, i don't know the name but there is a pool party and also a clubbin' area, i went outside to call you.." before i could finish she replied "I know where you are stay outside i'll be there in ten minutes."

"Y/n? please hurry up!"

"I'm already on my way" she said and i hanged up.

While waiting for y/n, i feel like the time passed in slow motion, it feel like eternity.

Out of the sudden, i heard someone scream my name i turned to where the voice was coming from and saw y/n with a security guy trying to get pass him. I immediately told the security guy she was with me and he let her in.

I rushed into her arms and hugged the hell out of her.

"Are you okay?" She asked while hugged me in her arms.

"Now that you're here, i feel better" i said still in her arms.

She put her hands on my shoulder and make me look at her "Look Sofia, you need to show me where is your sister so i can get her"

I pointed with my finger to show her.

"You stay here, don't move! I handle them and bring back your sister ok?" She said very seriously.

"Ok but please be careful" i replied watching her go to where my sister is.

Y/N POV

I was currently heading to the vip area where Sofia's sister is. I spotted two guys with her, dancing with her, trying to touch her.
She was clearly out of it. I tried to reach for her when one of the guy spotted me and started talking shit to me.

"Qu'est que tu fais? Elle est avec nous!"
(What are you doing, she's with us!)

"Non elle est pas avec vous et vous avez clairement mis quelque chose dans son verre elle tient même plus debout, donc elle vient avec moi" i said.
(No, she's not with you and you clearly put something in her drink, she cant even stand up, she's coming with me.)

Out of the sudden, someone grabbed me from behind and the guy in front of me punch me in the face and the stomach, i fell to the ground.

The security came immediately asking whats happening i told them i just wanted to take my friend and they refused. He helped me get back up on my feet, i took Paulina and he escorted us at the entrance of the club where Sofia was waiting.

SOFIA POV

I was waiting at the entrance of the club, when i saw a security guy coming out with my sister and behind was y/n she was holding her stomach and blood was coming out of her mouth. I rushed over took my sister and asked y/n if she was okay.

"Yes i am. Let's get out of here" she said.

We put my sister in her car and she drove us to her apartment.

Ten maybe fifteen minutes later, we were at her apartment. We put Paulina into the bed.
Y/n told me to take a shower and handed me some clean clothes to sleep in while she set up the mattress next to the bed to sleep.