CHAPTER 18

SOFIA POV

i prepared myself all day for this event, i was finally ready to walk down the red carpet with my sister Paulina and answer some of the interviewers questions.

"Any new's about y/n?" my sister asked.

"No, i guess i was right about her after all" i replied feeling a little bad.

"Noo..you are wrong about her" she whispered thinking i didn't heard her.

"You ready?" i asked.

"I am if you are" she replied while taking my hand.

We decided to step out of the car and locked arm while walking on the red carpet.
Paparazzi were taking picture, we stopped to answers some questions about my movie who was nominated tonight in "Best Movie of the Year" and also i was nominated as "Best Actress of the year".

We finally took your seat in the room and not so long after the show started.

Everything was going great, a lot of famous people won. Unfortunately, we lost for "best movie of the year" but i was still in race for "best actress of the year".

The show was coming to an end and the last category was "best actress of the year".

"Look i have to go to the toilet" my sister said to me.

"But Pau' it's going to be my category.." i said while looking down.

"I promise i'll be back in time" she replied while kissing my cheek.

Y/N POV

I was currently waiting in front of a black door when suddenly i saw the door opened..

"Thank god you came!" Paulina said while hugging me.

"I wouldn't miss it, i know i messed up and i'm gonna make it up right now for my behavior. Hope she doesn't suspect a thing" i replied while smiling.

"Don't worry, she's not. She think i'm peeing right now" she said laughing.

"I don't even know how to thank you for this Paulina seriously" i said feeling very grateful.

"No more talking, i gotta show you where the backstage is, hurry up!" she replied while taking my hand and started running.

I don't know how Paulina arranged all of this but she's a boss.We were currently backstage, someone given me a microphone and out of the sudden i was feeling very nervous.

Paulina put her hands on my shoulder while looking straight into my eyes and told me "Forget the people, just think about Sofia, think about the love you have for her and just let your heart speak. Also i have to go back in the public or Sofia gonna be suspicious"

"Thank you for everything! I understand go!" I said while hugging her.

SOFIA POV

Somebody came on stage and started presenting each actress who was nominated in the category.

"I'm here Sofia. What did i miss?" Pau' asked

"Nothing it's just starting" i replied taking her hand because i was so nervous.

After the actress presentation was finished, the guy walk away from the stage.

Out of the sudden, all the light went down and i couldn't believe what i saw. Y/n was standing on stage with only a light on her and she had a card in her hands.

Y/N POV

A girl handed a card that i took and all the lights in the room when down i knew it was my time. So i walked on stage, grabbed the microphone in front of me and said :

"I know that i'm supposed to say who won best actress of the year but before i have something to say. There is someone here tonight who is very special to me and two days ago i ruined everything, we got into a stupid argument and i realized it's not because i wasn't confident enough about our relationship, it's mostly because i wasn't confident enough in myself and i still aren't.
But tonight, i wanna show her how deeply sorry i am for what i said and show her how much she mean to me.."

I was looking for Sofia in the audience when suddenly a light was pointed to her.

"Sofia, this is for you" i said while looking at her and told the guy backstage to start playing the music

And i started singing the song..

I've been playing hide and go seek
With a heart that longs to be
In the armsofof the onesthat i live for
I've been runningfrom my shadow
Like a wayward arrow
As i try to find a way to you
'Cause you are

I'm the tide, you're my moon
You always pull me back to you
And i'll lay my arms gently over your shoulders
And when morning breaks
And your reflection fades
How i long to hide with you among the fading stars
Cause you are

Always in my mind
Always in my heart
Always the one that waits for me in my dreams
You are always the one i long for
Always the one i feel by my side even though you're gone
Cause you are my always...

Suddenly the music stopped and the entire room was on her feet and cheering me on.

"Thank you everyone! Please calm down i still have one thing to say" i said through the microphone. The audience shut down and i continued "I know Sofia i hurt you, i made you cry but i'm not perfect and i can't promise you that i will not hurt you in the future but i can promise you that with every bones in my body i try to make you happy and support you and love you unconditionally because you are my always and i'm crazy about you since the moment i saw you. So, if you think we have a chance, if you wanna take this risk with me, if you wanna go on this adventure with me please join me on stage right now.."

I was currently looking at Sofia she had no expression on her face and she wasn't moving.

Its feel like the time was in slow motion she was looking at me but not moving.
I feel someone taking the card from my hand and said through the mic "The Best Actress of the year goes to..Sofia Carson".
Finally i saw her jumping out of her seat that's when i realized she wasn't coming to the stage for me but to take her trophy.
I decided to leave to stage while tears were running down my face. I guess it was the end.

SOFIA POV

Did she just sang my song in front of all these people? Did she just said i am her always? Did she asked me to join her on stage?
I didn't know how to react. I literally froze.
I couldn't move. And that's when i heard my names being pronounced in the microphone for "Best Actress of the year".
I jumped out of my seat and jumped in my sister arms i couldn't believe it.
I ran on stage to collect my trophy and i was gonna do a little speech and i saw y/n leaving the room.

I screamed into the microphone "WAIT Y/N!" and she turned around and i could see tears running down her face.
I ran toward her and said "Sorry, i was kind of trying to process everything that happened but you are my always too" and i kissed her like a real movie kiss with tongue.
At this point we were pretty much making out in front of hundreds or thousand of people but i couldn't care less.