CHAPTER 23

"  TIME JUMP OF 2 YEARS... "

SOFIA POV

It's been 2 years since i last saw and heard from Y/n. I can't stop thinking about her, about her eyes, the deception in it. A part of me will always love her even if it was short, she was one of the best things that happened in my life.

After abandoning her in that airport, i went back to the USA and started the production of my new movie "Songbird".
I am the co-lead actress with Kj Apa.
The movie eventually came out in theaters 6 month ago, and my face was everywhere.
I was doing a lot of interviews and talk show, also winning a lot of award.
With Kj Apa, we started a good friendship and at some point we began to see each others not officially but everything was going great.

About Paulina my sister, she created her make-up line and it was a success. She also started modeling a little bit and she was awesome at it.
I also know from time to time she was texting with Y/n and i know she didn't wanna tell me.
She still angry at me for the choice i had make 2 years ago and i think she wanna protect Y/n and also protect me in some way and i'm glad Y/n as someone to talk to even if it's my sister.

Currently, me and my sister were at the beach at Fort Lauderdale in Florida. We decided to take some vacation to visit our family after all this craziness that happened with the movie and the paparazzi.

Y/N POV

It's been 2 years since she broke my heart.
I literally changed, i'm not the same anymore.
Because i was not worth fighting for and i was not good enough, i finally decided that love wasn't for me. I don't talk much anymore and don't let people in. I guess i'm alone and that's for the best. I still have my job but decided to take some time off. I'm currently traveling around the world trying to take my mind off of my heartbreak, going to festival, partying but no drug or alcohol i know my limits.
When you stop caring for people and stop feeling things, you're finally free from the pain and you can finally enjoy life.

With one of my co-worker, he rented an uhaul and deciced to go around the USA. When he heard what happened, he invited me and i couldn't say no. Nothing was holding back, no reason to stay. So i packed, took some time off from work and decided to travel the usa with him.

Also, I'm currently the boss now at work so i can take some time off whenever i want.
That's pretty cool right?!

I'm still in touch with Sofia sister she text me from time to time asking how i am doing and what's happening in my life. I'm kinda glad we decided to keep in touch even if i don't talk to her much it's usually one word answer from me. She know i have changed but she never said a thing about it. She's a sweetheart, i also heard what she did in her life and what happened for her and i congratulated her.

She never talked about Sofia, she knew it was an hard topic and still is these days. I respect her so much for that.

We were currently arrived at Fort Lauderdale Beach in Florida, we decided to stop here for the day, found some gasoline for the uhaul and enjoy the beach and the sunset.