CHAPTER 4

SOFIA POV

We arrived at my hotel pretty late, i was trying to found my pass in my bag to get in the hotel but i couldn't find it anywhere.
Y/n told me that i could crash at her place, if it was okay for me but i didn't wanna bother her, she insisted told me it was okay thats she will bring me back tomorrow, i finally accepted her offer.

When we arrived at her place it was pretty little but cozy and chillin, she told me that could take a shower and handed me some clothes.

When i finished showering and decided to go out of the bathroom, i realize she prepared the bed and also an inflatable mattress next to the bed. 
So, i decided to lay down on the mattress next to the bed.

"What are you doing? You're the guess, you're taking the bed get out of the inflatable mattress" she said very seriously.

"What? No, after everything you did i cant stole your bed it's too much y/n" i said feeling embarrassed.

"Look Sofia, this is my home, so my rules, don't feel embarrassed. Feel at home, i know you're tired and wanna sleep, so take the bed or we are going to fight all night and nobody going to sleep" she said smiling.

At some point i given up cause i wanted to sleep. I took the bed and let her took the inflatable mattress next to the bed. She turned the lights down.

I said "Goodnight, sweet dreams Y/n. "

"Goodnight Sofia" she replied already half asleep.

Y/N POV

During the night, i was waking up by someone screaming, talking. I immediately opened my eyes and went to check on Sofia. She was having a nightmare, i decided to check her gently to wake her up.

"Hey Sof! It's me Y/n. It's okay you just had a nightmare, sorry to wake you up but it was pretty intense" I said giving her some water for her to drink and put my hand on her back.

She said "Sorry to wake you up, since Cameron this happens pratically every night" while drinking the glass of water i handed her.

"Don't worry, you don't have to explain yourself i have nightmares too about my parents sometimes, so i know how it's feel. Are you going to be alright?" i said still with my hand on her back.

"Is it okay if you sleep with me?" She asked nervously while taking my hand on her back in her hand.

"Moving fast already, i see. Take me on a date first, woman" i said smirking and laughing.

She started laughing and punched me in my shoulder and said "dumbass".

I lay down on the bed and she immediately put her head on my chest and i put my arm around her, like it was natural and we've been sleeping together for a long time. I never been this comfortable with someone touching me but with Sofia it was different, something about her is clearly different that's for sure. 

"Is this okay?" She asked with a tired voice.

"Well i'm not a very touchy person, but i don't know what is it about you, i'm comfortable when i am with you. So, it's more than okay. It's feel natural" i replied.

She said "Great! Cause i feel the same. Thank you, again".

"No need to thank me, that's what friend are for. We are friends right? Go back sleep i can hear your tired voice.I'm here and i'm not going anywhere" i replied cuddling her.

"Yes of course we are friends.
Goodnight, dumbass sweet dreams" she said already half asleep still in my arm.

I kissed her forehead saying "goodnight Sofia" and feel asleep not so long after.