CHAPTER 12

Y/N POV

We just arrived in front of a building where her interview is taking place.
I decided to open the door for her to get out of the car when somebody was running toward her, took her in her arms spinning her around and kissed her on the lips. A guy with a camera was taking picture.

"Omg i missed you Sofia!" the guy started.

Sofia turned toward me trying to take my hand when someone with a camera asked "who is she?".

The guy cut sofia off before she could said anything and continued with "it's her driver, by the way thank you for bringing her back in one piece and keeping her safe when i wasn't around" while giving me money.

The guy started walking toward the building "You coming Sofia?"

"Yes, give me two minutes, i'll be right there" she replied.

"Ok, i'll catch you inside!" he said while entering the building with the camera man.

She turned toward me and immediately try to explain herself but i cut her off and give her back the money the guy give me and said "just give it back to him i don't need it."

"Wait please, this is not what it's look like. Let me a chance to explain myself to you. You shouldn't have learned it like that." she said while trying to take my hand.

"Look, this is not the time and the place to talk.
I saw everything i needed to see. I'm not here to make a scene. Just go to your interview they are waiting for you."

"Sofia you coming?" Her sister Paulina said while coming toward us.

"You should go, your boyfriend is waiting for you"
i said while looking at Sofia and turned my head to greet Paulina "Hi Paulina, nice to see you again"
i said while hugging her.

She hugged back and say "Nice to see you too, Y/n."

I got into my car and drove off.

SOFIA POV

"What happened between you too?" my sister asked.

"She saw Wolfgang kissed me and when somebody asked who she was Wolfgang said she was the driver and i didn't say anything, i'm so stupid.." i said while falling into my sister arms.

"Are you two together? I'm not against it, it just surprised me" she asked.

"No we are not, i don't even know why he kissed me, maybe to promote the movie, you know if they're romance between co-star it's make people talk about the movie..
he's a great guy, i don't think he wanted to cause any harm."

"Ok you should talk to him about what happened then and what about Y/n ?"

"I don't know, she didn't wanna make a scene, she basically drove off when you arrived.. i'm so stupid Pau i just ruined everything before it even started"
i said while putting my hands in front of my face.

"You need to think about what you really want and what you wanna do and clear the air with both of us. It will be okay give it some time. Now put a smile on your face cause we have an interview to go to"
she said while guiding me to the entrance of the building.

"Thank you Pau" i said while hugging my sister and going where the interview is taking place.

"Always" she replied.

Y/N POV

I was so confused and was trying to understand the situation while driving to go to work.
I thought she was single maybe i was wrong after all i don't know anything about her.
Was it just a game for her? Maybe i was just a game or maybe just an escape to forget about her life for a while.

I just arrived at work and saw that i got a text from Sofia and decided to ignore it.
I needed to be focused to do my job.

SOFIA POV

We just finished the interview, i decided to talk to Wolfgang about the situation.

"Wolf please can we talk" i said while taking him to a room.

"What's up Sofia?" he said.

"What happened earlier? Why did you kiss me?" i said angrily.

"I thought that would be a great promo for the movie, i'm so sorry i will tell you before doing it next time."

"There will be no next time! Because the girl you accused to be my driver is not my girlfriend yet but could have been if you didn't ruin everything Wolf!"
i screamed angry.

"I'm so sorry i didn't know, ok no more kissing i didn't wanna cause any harm i though you were still single. If you weren't i would never had kissed you... Wait girlfriend? Tell me about her" he said feeling really sorry for what he did.

"I know that you are a great guy and not here to cause any harm. I forgive you but now i need to make it up to her. I didn't even said anything when you said she was my driver and you also kissed me.. it's a lot for her how i'm supposed to make her forgive me..." i said feeling frustrated.

"The movie festival is tomorrow night maybe invite her as your partner, so you make her see that you are not ashamed of her" he said while smiling.

"That's actually a great idea but she doesn't answer my text since what happened. I don't know how to talk to her.."

Pauline entered the room and said "sorry i heard you scream i though something was wrong."

"Everything fine Pau, just Y/N ignore me and i don't know what to do.." i said

"Do you love her?" my sister asked me.

"I just meet her but she's so beautiful and she understands me and she take time for me and she doesn't push me to do something i don't want to, and when i feel her eyes on me it's like my body is on fire and when she touch me.
I was trapped in a cave before i meet her and it's like i finally find a light to get out of this cave" i said with pure honesty in my voice.

"You should tell her what you just told us and for me babe it sound like love even if you don't realize it yet. She showed you what you deserved, it's your turn to show her what she deserve" Pau said.

"You had never been like that while talking about a person Sofia, You deserve to be happy and if Y/n make you happy fight for her! Go for it!" Wolfgang said while hugging me.

"Thank you guys!" i said while hugging them.

"Pau, we need to go to Y/n work place, she can ignore my text but can't ignore me if i'm in front of her" i said with determination.

"Let's go! Bye Wolfgang catch you tomorrow at the movie festival" Pau said while taking my hand.

"Bye Wolf! Thank you!" i said while being dragged away by my sister.

"Good luck Sofia!" Wolfgang screamed.