CHAPTER 21

SOFIA POV

I just woke up and realized y/n was still asleep and i was in her arms with my head in her neck.
I decided to close my eyes again, to enjoy her embrace a little bit longer and suddenly i got an idea and i started leaving sweet kiss on her neck. Her breathing changed and she started moaning..
It was music to my ears so i continued until she suddenly put me on top of her and kissed me.

The cover fell down and i was topless in front of her, she frozen and said "This is definitely a view that i will never get tired of" while smirking. She handed me her shirt and i wore it.

I immediately blush and put my head in her neck to hide and she laughed and said "Also one of the best wake up i ever had".

"About last night.." i started but she cut me off and said "It was magical, you're fucking beautiful, you're out of this world" while looking into my eyes.

I didn't know tears were running down my face until she whipped them away with her fingers.

"What's wrong love?" she said feeling very concerned.

"Nothing, it's happy tears. You are perfect and i'm so lucky to have you. And also i'm so in love with you" i replied while leaving a kiss on her lips and hugging her.

She hugged back and started leaving kiss on my neck and i moaned "Hmm y/n.."

I think we were going for another round until my phone started ringing again and again and again so i decided to pick it up..

"Hello what do you want? I'm busy right now!"

"Hello to you to sister! Sorry to interrupt your sexy time but you are needed here."

"OMG shut up! i forgot about the photoshoot. I'll be right there, just try to gain some time please"

"How's the sexy time? Say hello to y/n for me."

"Shut up Paulina and do what i told you please"

"I think that's exactly what you said to y/n last night"

I hanged up the phone, got out of bed and started to collect my clothes.

"I'm sorry y/n, i totally forgot i had a photoshoot in the afternoon and we already skipped breakfast and we were about to skip lunch, i'm not complaining but i have to go" i said while dressing myself.

She handed me a sweatshirt and said " i'm not complaining either, i will take you don't worry"

I put her sweatshirt on , kissed y/n on the cheek and collected all my affairs.

"I love it, it smells like you" i said while smiling.

"You can keep it if you want. Ready to to?" she said

"I think i will then, yes i am" i replied.

She closed the door of her apartment, opened the door of her car for me and drove me to my photoshoot.

Y/N POV

We arrived at her photoshoot, i immediately spotted Paulina.

"Of course you would bring y/n" Paulina said while smirking.

"Shut up Pau!" Sofia replied while holding my hands.

Sofia turned to me and said "I have to get ready, so stay here and hangout with Paulina until i come back and you can watch"

"Alright, I'll be watching for sure" i replied while smirking.

She laughed while leaving a kiss on my lips.

"I'll be right back" she added.

"You better" i replied.

She blows me a kiss and leave to get ready for her photoshoot.

While Sofia was getting ready, i started talking to Paulina. I found out we have a lot in common and she was very fun to hangout with.

Out of the sudden, Sofia entered the room and my jaw was on the floor. She was stunning with some sport outfit.

I realized i froze when i heard Paulina said "Allo y/n, you're there?" while snapping her fingers in front of my face.

"Fuck i'm sorry" i said while blushing.

"Don't be. It's actually really cute. You know i'm glad Sofia has found someone like you." she said while smiling.

"And i'm glad Sofia has a sister like you!" i replied.

She hugged me, i hugged back and saw Sofia watching and smiling.