Intro

A little girl used to sit all alone at lunch in elementary school. She was a new student who was having a hard time making friends. Well, the fact that the students were not friendly to her made it worse. She wasn’t very social, but she would be willing to make friends if the students were nicer, or at least pretended to be.

One day when she was sitting in class, a little boy walked over to her desk and pushed her books off of the desk for no reason at all.
‘What are you doing?’ She asked timidly, surprised by the boy’s sudden action.

‘Pushing your books off your desk, isn’t it obvious?’ the little boy answered with his hands on his waist.

The little girl couldn’t do anything else except get on the floor and attempt to pick up her books. But when she got her knees and started to pick them, the boy put his foot on the book she was picking. It ended up tearing in two when she had pulled it.

‘You tore my book,’ she complained. Tears started to line her eyes. Even though it was a library book, she wasn’t much worried about the library fee. She was more worried about the bullying which she seemed to be facing almost on a daily now.

It wasn’t always the same boy, several people in class enjoyed bullying her. Sadly, she didn’t have the courage to do anything about it.

‘I don’t care,’ the boy answered.

‘Okay that’s not cool, stop it will you?’ another boy walked towards the pair. It was Zuo Hang.

‘Don’t tell me you’re switching sides,’ the boy who was bullying her answered.

‘No I’m just saying that’s a bit too much,’ Zuo said, making the boy roll his eyes.

‘Fine,’ he answered obediently. Normally, nobody would disobey the most popular boy in the classroom.

Zuo walked over to the girl and helped her pick up her books. She didn’t say anything, not knowing exactly what to say. Once Zuo had placed her books on her desk, she sat down on her chair.

‘I think we started off on the wrong page. We should be friends.’ Zuo offered his hand. He had never spoken to her before, but the pity he felt made him take a first step. He didn’t want her to be bullied anymore, and he knew that could be avoided if he stayed by her side.

The girl nodded. ‘Okay.’

From that day onwards, they became really good friends. They sat together at lunch, and every time during recess. They grew up together throughout school, until one day when Zuo’s family moved away.

A/N: I’m planning to make it a textfic but it will probably be a combination. The first chapters won’t be in text form. Or maybe not. Idk how if it will be, we’re just gonna have to wait and see. Chapters will be shorter than usual since this book has a diff vibe