*BONUS*

It was now the next semester, and Yanni had been gone for a while. Of course Zhixin had moved on to the next popular girl, and Zuo felt absolutely disgusted. But then again, it was none of his business. That was the boy whom Yanni loved, not him.

He and Vicky weren't friends anymore, for quite obvious reasons, so he found himself being alone most of the times. Even though Vicky had apologized to him, Zuo felt hurt every time he saw her. He always associated her with what happened with Yanni, so it became hard for him to be around her.

Vicky had managed to get herself new friends, but Zuo was still the loner he had always been. And when more people had heard about what had happened, it made things worse for his stay on the school too,

One day when Zuo was having lunch, his phone beeped once to indicate a message. He ignored it and continued to eat, then there was a second beep.

He put his sandwich back in it's try and took his cellphone out. It was a message from a strange number.

+86 XXX XXX XXX: hey Zuo, it's Yanni.

+86 XXX XXX XXX: I wanted to have a conversation with the real Zuo, is that okay?

Zuo almost choked on his sandwich. He looked around the cafeteria just to make sure someone wasn't playing a prank on him. Nobody seemed to be on their cellphones. Had Yanni really texted him?

Zuo: is it really you Yanni? Why are you texting me?

+86 XXX XXX XXX: Well, I kind of realized that it takes a lot for someone to give all their attention to someone if they don't love them. I guess what you did was out of love but you didn't really know how to express it.

+86 XXX XXX XXX: Besides, weren't you always my good friend way back? I guess I want my friend back too J Anyway, I'll be in the neighborhood for the weekend, wanna meet up?!

It had taken Yanni some time, but when she thought about it while at the country side, she couldn't deny the fact that Zuo loved her. She felt bad for how the issue had turned out, and perhaps realized that it wasn't completely his fault.

Zuo smiled to himself. How could he reject a meetup with Yanni? He immediately texted yes and sent it, and the two of them continued with their conversation. This time, it was the real Zuo and the real Yanni.

THE END