Fourteen

Yanni: hey Prince Charming.

Prince Charming: hi, how are you doing today?

Yanni: oh...I don't know. I'm kind of bothered.

Prince Charming: what's wrong?

Yanni had so many things on her mind, but the main issue had to do with her family. Her mother told her not to tell anyone, but this was just a chatbot right? It definitely didn't count as a person. She put her fingers on the keyboard to type out what was going on, but she couldn't even type it because she felt sad when she started to type it. She quickly backspaced what she had started to write then decided to tell him the other issue that was bothering her.

Yanni: I kind of had an argument with my boyfriend again. He's being a bully.

Prince Charming: I thought you said you were fine with him being a bully as long as he doesn't bully you.

Yanni: yeah I said that but it's beginning to feel different now after what you told me. Because he would be doing the same to me if I wasn't popular, just like he used to do in middle school.

Prince Charming: yeah that's true.

Yanni: and he was bullying the person who helped me out when I wasn't cool, so it made me feel worse seeing the entire scene.

Prince Charming: who is this person?

Zuo just wanted to see her type his name, because he knew for sure he was the one being bullied by Zhixin.

Yanni: it's Zuo, he was a good friend of mine before he left. Anyway, I bet he hates me now.

'Of course I don't hate you,' Zuo said to himself. But of course, he couldn't say that.

Prince Charming: why would he hate you?

Yanni: because my boyfriend bullies him and he probably feels betrayed that he helped me out yet I couldn't do the same for him.

Prince Charming: well that's your assumption, you wouldn't know how he actually feels unless you talked to him about it.

Yanni: I don't think he'd want to talk to me. Anyway, I've been feeling really bad about what's been going on.

Prince Charming: right. But like I said, maybe you're wrong about everything. Maybe he doesn't even think that.

Yanni: well...if he doesn't think that then I'd be really relieved. I guess I can really know if I talk to him.

Zuo felt nervous at that statement, the imagination that Yanni would talk to him as himself just made it feel so real. He couldn't imagine having to speak to her, hopefully she would just text him. But he was sure she didn't have his number.

Prince Charming: I guess so.

Yanni: you're right! I'm gonna try talk to him tomorrow, at least one thing will be fine. Thanks Prince Charming! You always have the best advice.

Prince Charming: I guess cause I was designed for that.

Yanni: right. Anyway goodnight, I'm going to sleep now!

Prince Charming: goodnight Yanni.

When Yanni had went away, Zuo could feel his cheeks burning up at the imagination of talking to Yanni the next day. Sure, it wasn't going to be a romantic conversation, but it still made him very nervous. Yanni and Zuo hadn't spoken since forever.