Moving in

Dream, Sapnap and George all went to the same collage, they never talked much but they were aware of echothers existence.

So when all of them needed  a new place to stay,  since their old one was being torn down, they were pretty ok with being in the same appartment.
________________________

Moving in day was pretty normal,
The first to arrive was George
He didnt have much to bring with him, so he picked out a room pretty quickly, he put down his two boxes in the first room to the left.

He quickly decorated everything.

While he was decorating Dream came in, he only had a bag pack on him. He didnt need much, he picked out the room further to the left.
He just pulled out some hoodies, boxers and pants and his laptop, and so he was done.

The last one to come was Sapnap. He had a backpack and two small boxes with him. He picked the last room left, which was the closest room to the right. He also put down all his stuff and decorated his room

Everything was pretty quiet for 4-5 hours, since the boys didnt leave the room unless they needed water, but then two of the boys went out to watch some TV, George and Dream, and they were both akward. George and Dream silently sat on the couch as they both stared at the remote, until finaly, Dream spoke up "uhm...you wanna pick?" George just awkwardly smiled "no no it's fine, you pick!" Then Dream also awkwardly smiled, but then, Sapnap jumped inbetween them, took the remote, and put on Disney. The two other boys seemed relieved since they thought there was one non-akward person in the appartment, but oh were they wrong, once Sapnap nodiced the two boys were there he amidiatly froze "I- I'm so sorry I didnt see you I was running and stuff and thought you two were in your room I'm sorry really I'm super super sorry!" He quickly said as he turned off the TV and gave George the remote.
Dream chuckled at that, he didnt laugh at Sapnap just his reaction "hey dont laugh at me!!" The ravenet said as he crossed his arms. "I'm sorry I'm super super sorry I just- how didnt you see us???" Dream replied, grabbing the remote from George "jeez graby much?" George said jokingly, seeing the other two be less akward made it easyer for him to be less akward.
"What? As if you two didnt want to watch Disney"
Sapnap just nodded and George rolled his eyes "ok, yeah,mabey"

The three laughed as they watched Aladin, Sapnap brought popcorn for all of them and they all seemed to be less akward.

Of course it was still a little akward with taking popcorn at the same time, wanting to talk at the same time, or just the weird silences sometimes, but it was getting better every time.
And it was all fine until Dream stood up since their popcorn ran out, "I'm gonna get us more popcorn!" He said, then he nodiced, they didnt have a microwave yet, so he reasonably asked "hey Sapnap, how the heck did you make this popcorn? We dont even have a microwave?" He said, Sapnap just froze in place as he didnt know what to say, he shook a bit triyng to look for an excuse, he wanted to say he made it in the oven, but the oven isnt really working yet either
(it's a really cheap apartment)
so he just sat there, not repliyng.

"You ok Sapnap?" George asked as he looked at him, kind of worried, "YEAH IM FINE EVERYTHING IS FINE! WANT TO WATCH MOANA NEXT?"
The other two covers their ears "Geez Sapnap why are you yelling!?"
Dream asked, Sapnap looked confused and then he spoke up
"sorry, I'm a nervous screamer.." he said awkwardly, "well why are you nervous?I just asked you a question that you didnt have to answer if you didnt want to" Dream said.

Sapnap finaly realized he could have just replied with a simple "no comment" which he finaly did.

Dream was kind of confused, but he didnt want to make the boy nervous again. He just handed Sapnap the bowl and asked him if he can make the popcorn, which he did. After the movies they went into echothers rooms to look at the decorations. Dreams room was pretty much a jungle since there were vines and leaves everywhere, George and sapnap just guessed that he liked stuff like that and didn't think too much of it. Then they went to George's room, his room was really blue and he had 3 fish tanks, he said he god the fish from a good friend of his. Then when they got to sapnap room, it was all red and black, there was already trash on the floor and there were flame drawings everywhere.

After that each one of them went to their room to sleep.
The next week was pretty normal, though they would watch a movie or two every day.
Until one day things got strange...er

George was in the shower, the shower running, when Sapnap screamed through the house that the water wasnt working anywhere else in the whole building, they all figured something strange was happening.

When George got out of the shower the others started asking him a lot of questions, that's when George started backing away, calming the two other boys, when they calmed down he started explaining

"you see, I trust you both, please, let's me trust you both and promisse you wont send me to the FBI, area 51 or just make fun of me-"

George asked, both Sapnap and Dream looked at him weirdly, kind of confused but then nodded, since they were curious.

George took a deep breath and spoke "I can make water appear out of air, and control it, so...yeah, wait I can prove it to you! If you dont believe me!" He said as he suddendly had water blobs floating around him, he smiled at his blobs but then looked back at the other two, who were kinda in shock but also seemed relieved.

Then Sapnap jumped exidedly, as he spoke "OMG NO WAY! George you idiot why didnt you tell us before!" Sapnap exclaimed, the two other boys looked confused, and then Sapnap showed them his plam, which had a little fire on it.

George and Dream seemed rather less suprized, "oh I knew ever since day one" Dream claimed, but he was liyng. Obviously.
Then he leaned back on the couch, the other two staring at him, "what? I'm not hiding anything" he said.

But sapnap didnt buy it, so he took a random glass object and dropped it, but it didnt break, it didnt even touch the floor, as green vines held it in place, comming from Dreams hands.
Sapnap smirked and both boys looked at Dream "uhm...mother nature?" Dream said ,but sapnap gave him another, and bigger smirk "yeah right. More like daddy nature dream! I'm calling you out! I saw you growing a few new flower seeds in your room and then, 30 minutes later, the flowers were fully grown!!!" Sapnap seemed proud at his discovery.
Dream rolled his eyes "yeah yeah fire boy!" He said crossing his arms.
After that the boys seemed to grown closer.
As they grew closer, Dream seemed to grow really, REALLY close to George.

(1259 words)