Catching feelings

The three boys have lived togeder for about 2 months, and they grew pretty close, George and Dream growing REALLY close to echother. But sadly they both didnt tell echother about their feelings. But they both did tell Sapnap, who coincidentally was into both. Of course, knowing both of them are into echother made him a little sad but he was happy that the two people he liked were happy.
Then one day, Dream decided he wanted to confess
________________________

Dream walked towards George's room, hesitating before knocking on the door, George opened it and smiled when he saw Dream there, he invited Dream in and dream sat on George's bed.
He was so nervous about the confession that he sweated a little. George noticed this and asked Dream about it "why are you sweating? My room isn't that hot" he said as Dream just became more nervous by the second. Dream then sucked it up, and spoke "George...I have to tell you something.." he said, while rubbing his hand behind his neck;"I...I love you, a lot. And I hope, that if you don't feel the same way, it won't ruin our friendship" he was looking down the entire time, making sure not to make eye contact so George won't see his blush.
Then he heard George chuckle "I'm so happy! I thought I would have to be the brave one!" He said in a happy tone. Dream softly smiled and looked up at George. He was looking at his adorable smile, listening to his soft voice, and looking into his handsome eyes, as he fell deep into day dream mode.
George nodiced Dream staring at him and giggled "Dream you still there?"
Dream then blinked a bit and nodded embarassed.
George then sat next to dream, now looking half nervous half confident.
He looked Dream in the eyes and asked "can I kiss you?" Dream happily nodded and got a cute peck on the lips by George.
That peck soon became a heated kiss.
Dream quickly pushed George away and George seemed confused "did I do something wrong? Do I have onion breath?" George asked as Dream giggled and smiled "no no silly. It's just, we just got togeder...and Sapnap is home...it will just make things akward" he then continued smiling akwardly.
George giggled and nodded before cuddling Dream.

While the two love - birds were having fun, Sapnap was on the balcony, plaiyng around with his fire fingers.
Of course he was sad that the two people he loved could be getting togeder at the moment, but again, he was happy for them. As he was plaiyng around with his fire, he looked down to see the people, well, person walking by the sidewalk, while he was watching him he nodiced that the boy tripped, but instead of falling, he half - flew, so technically just fell really slowly.
That confused Sapnap, he didn't know more people with powers lived around this area. As he kept watching suddenly a ghost like figure poped out of the floor. The figure was a little transparent and seemed very tall. The ghost leaned on top of the other boy.
Sapnap was now curious and so he grabbed his bag and ran down to the street.
He shouted "WAIT! I'M ONE OF YOUUUUUU" and that (obviously ) got their attention. Then Sapnap got a better view of what they look like.
The one that fell slowly had messy blonde hair, tiny wings, and was slightly shorter than the other who had brown hair and a yellow hoodie.
Sapnap then spoke to them "I saw you two use your powers! I also have powers!" He said happily.
The blonde haired boy looked as exided as ever, while the brown haired one just smiled and spoke "what's your power then...uhm?" He tilted his head "my name is Sapnap! And my power is fire!" He responded "well my name is willbur but you can call me will. And that's Tommy. We're waiting on our other friends, Quakity and Jack. They also have powers."
Will seemed super mature and nice so Sapnap smiled, before Sapnap could mention Dream and George, a black a hired boy ran towards them, yelling, while there was another figure behind him, he looked bald and short. "HE'S CHASING MEEEEE" the ravenet yelled, as he hid behind Tommy and Will. "I WILL SET PUNCH YOU!" The bald one yelled back.
Then when the ravenette saw Sapnap, both the boys went quiet. It was an akward silance for about 10 seconds of everyone staring at Sapnap. Then the ravenette broke the silance "heyo im Quackity!!!!! What's your name?"
Quackity seemed more imature and silly.
"I'm sapnap! So I heard you also have powers?"
Quackity backed away at that, before looking at Wilbur and Tommy, the two nodded and then Quackity spoke "my power is, that I can control play cards, like any kind!" Then the bald one spoke up "my name is Jack. My power is hell spawn"
Sapnap giggled and they talked for a very long time.
Quackity, or as Sapnap was told, big Q and sapnap got along really well and Quackity ended up giving Sapnap his number.
Sapnap has to admit, he liked the boy, but not enough for it to be romantic.
He later went back into the appartment only to see Dream and George making out on the couch.
They didn't nodice him comming in so instead of saiyng something he just silently went into his room.

While Sapnap was talking to his new friends, Dream and George were getting even closer. They decided to watch a movie and as they did that, they kissed. It started off as a sweet soft kiss but turned into a heated kiss, which then turned into...

WARRNING! THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A LEMON! If you are uncomfortable with that feel free to skip it!!!!