Forth wall

The Dream team were all just sitting by the water, all three of them still weren't able to take the whole L'manburg and Las Navadas situation seriously.

They saw it as a bunch of kids plaiyng pretend and the adults plaiyng along.

They weren't completely aware of Tubbos situation with Schlatt and didnt think they really wanted to kill him.

They have been living their romance book while the others are in an angst mixed with action, which is pretty impressive.

So now back to the romantic book becouse you guys cant stop me and I LOVE cheezy romance!

________________________

Sapnap was leaning on Dream while Dream was leaning on George.

They all sat by the water, looking at the fish, listening to the birds chirp, and most importantly, being there. All the of them.

"So is this going anywhere?"

Dream if you break the forth wall one more time I will kill you. Just let me do what i do!!!

"Who are you talking to babe?"

Sapnap asked curiously.

"Wait- you cant hear him?"

Dream answer-asked

"Hear who?"

George joined

"The writer??? The readers??? The commenters???"

"You're talking a lot of shit Dreamie. This is real life, not some kind of Watpad storie"

Sapnap answerd, cuddling his boyfriend more.

"Theres no way you cant hear them"

"I have no clue what you're talking about"

George said, kissing Dreams cheek

"You must just be tired, let's go back to l'manburg"

Sapnap and Dream agreed and all three stood up and started walking.

"Oh you'll pay"

Dream whisperd to me.

He wouldn't dare.

________________________

Back in l'manburg the three build themselves a little house.

Looked like one for a hobbit though, but it was cute.

Dream sat on their bed

"How can you guys not hear??? You guys also broke the forth wall once!"

"Dream, baby, hun, you're talking a lot of nonsense"

Sapnap said, petting Dreams head

"Yeah as if we are in a book"

George said, that dumbass.

Dream then glared at God-knows-where and no-one-cares hoping hes glaring at me.

"Dream, I think you should sleep-"

Sapnap started, interrupting himself by kissing Dreams cheek

"Yeah...mabey you're right...love you guys"

Dream then kissed both his boyfriends on the lips and they left the house.

"Now what the fuck was that!?"

What? I'm just making your relationship more interesting, that's what the readers want, drama.

"But now they think I'm crazy!"

Well, you kind of are Dream

"How? How am I crazy?"

You're not seposed to be able to hear me nor the readers

"Well I hear it all ok!? I hear you and the readers! I even heard the weird song they sung about sucking dick becouse of a remix or something"

Well, dam, that's some trauma

"Look, since I can hear you, can you please PLEASE make this madness come to an end? I mean you do control our world right?"

Yeah, that is true, but tell me Dream, wheres the fun in that?

What awesome plot can I make if you three just go back to the earth, get married and live happily ever after, or if the minecraft family just suddendly got along and Quackity suddendly lost feelings for Sapnap? That would be boring my dear.

"You're a phsycho!"

Oh no darling, I'm just a writer.

______________________

Sorry for the short and very nonsensical chapter. This is just a small filler, everything that happend here is kinda important to the story, yet it's not the new main drama.

Tune in for the next chapter that comes out god knows when :D