GOD this is a mess

It was the next day, they all cleaned up everything and made sure the food was ready.
They made sure everything is ok.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"Ok this is gonna be ok we are gonna be ok!"
Dream thought out loud as he opened the door.

"DREAMIE!"

a short, pirate goat looking woman yelled as she hugged Dream
"H-hey mom!" Dream replied

Sapnap recognized her. He saw her when he went to meet Quackity.

"Ok wheres the food?"
A young girl asked flying in.
She had long blonde hair, a white mask with a smiley face on it on, and a green long dress.

"I want some food!"

She said again

"Drista! It doesnt matter if these people also have powers no flying inside!"

The mom spoke

She walked up to George and Sapnap, grabbed their hands and shook them.

"My name is Capain puffy! You two seem so sweet we heard so much about you!"

The two smiled awkwardly and shook her hand back.

Before anyone could say anything else, a boy who looked a lot like dream but had a white mask on with 'XD' written big in the middle.
He had a dress on similar to the young girl and was definitely taller then Dream.

"Hey Dream! Long time no talk! Still as short as ever!"

The boy then smirked at Dream.

Dream was usually seen as a giant by the other two so seeing him as not the tallest was surprising to them.

Then another very tall, but shorter than Dreams twin man walked in.

His skin was yellow and his eyes were emerald green with brown hair. He was 100% adopted.

Then the tall blonde one spoke "my name is XD and that's my brother foolish. It's nice to meet you, cuties" he then winked at George which (obviously) made George uncomfortable.

They all sat down at the table and started eating. Sapnap got along quickly with Dreams sister, also named Drista.

George was always around Dream, kissing him more than usual (which Sapnap didnt know was posible)

It confused Dream a bit but he didnt mind.

"So you three a cupple?" Drista asked smirking at her brother

Dream gave her a death stare before speaking "No only George and I are"

"Yes. Exactly." George said staring at XD with angry eyes.

Sapnap was just eating and talking with both Drista and Foolish.

Foolish explained how he used to be a God of death, but now he became the God of the undying ocean.