visitors

They all moved on with their day, George and Dream going to Dreams room and cuddling, Sapnap in his room plaiyng games on his phone etc.

Until Dream rememberd they have fucking powers.

_______________________

"Georgyyy~"

Dream called out as he hugged George from behind

"Hm?"

George looked back at Dream, you know, the horny bastard who's nick name is daddy nature.

"Sooo...I have powers right?"

"Yeah? We all do? What are you getting at Dream?"

"Welllll I can make long and thick vines appear...and-"

"I'm not bottoming for an experiment!"

"I know I know! Dont worry I'll never make you do something you're uncomfortable with!"

"If you're suggesting Sapnap, he isnt in an relationship with us and we dont want to make him uncomfortable."

"I know but...he was up for it last timeeee-"

"You know what? If he wants to then sure, if he doesnt want it then leave him!"

"Jesus George! Of course I'll leave him alone then! How low do you think of me?"

"I dont think low of you. You're just super horny"

George giggled and Dream smiled softly kissing George's cheek.

Dream then went into Sapnaps room, where he saw him standing infront of an open portal, with a bag and a jacket.

"Yo Sapnap? Where you going?"

"Oh Dream great! Tell George I'm going to minecraft, I have to have a chat with big Q!"

"Wait! Let us come with you!"

"You sure? I mean I'm going to an intense area from what I know"

"I dont care I'm gonna go get George!"

And so he did. Dream and George also got ready, George grabbing 10 water bottles just to be sure and grabbing Sapnap a heat pad.
He hoped if something happened it would at least help a bit.

After they went through the portal and the portal closed, they made their way to a beautiful place called las Nevadas, similar to Las Vegas but 100 times better.

It had a huge sign, behind a humongous building was the Eiffel Tower, there was a huge tower that reminded Dream of a dick (he was still horny) and Quackity just walked out of a building.

"SAPNAP!" Quackity shouted as he went to hug the ravenette.

Sapnap of course hugged him back tightly, Dream staring at Quackity with jealously, Quackity again staring back for fun becouse annoiyng Dream was just yes.

"Wait! No! Big Q I was told you did some really fucked up stuff!"

Sapnap looked very mad as he spoke, pushing Quakity away.