god dam it

After Sapnap woke up he realized his position, he was being cuddled by George and George was cuddled by Dream.
And it took Sapnap the longest time to realize he was cuddling George aswell.

He felt comfortable and was blushing slightly, but he knew this was a one time thing, which he wished wasnt true.

Then Spanap got a phone call, from an all known big Q

He of course had to stand up, grab his phone out of his pants pockets which he didnt want to do but did anyway (he returned to George's embrace after though)

"Whaaaat" Sapnap asked in a very tired voice

"Hey man! Just- wait why are you tired? It's only 5 PM?"

"You dont want to know big Q"

"I kinda do- never mind- but I met your dad!"

After that Sapnap was in shock.

No this isnt one of those 'his father abused him' stories, his dad is just really dorky and protective.
Yes Sapnap loved his dad but he is NOT the type of dad that he would show his friends.

"WAIT WHAT!?!?!" Sapnap yelled into the phone sitting up and waking up the other two.
He grabbed his clothes and got dressed

"Yeah! I was just in the nether looking for netherite and your dad was in the fortress! He is really nice!"

"I'm comming over right now!"

Sapnap then hung up the other boys staring

"Uhm...you good Sappy? You sure you arent sore?" Dream asked concerned

"Of course I'm sore but Big Q just met my dad and I do NOT want my dad telling him any stories about me as a child!"

George giggled at that and got dressed aswell as Dream

"Oh were comming" George said

"You sure? It's the nether and since your power is water I'm not sure how good you'll feel there"

"I'll manage!"

Sapnap shrugged and threw a portal pearl, and a big big door appeared leading to the nether.

Sapnap opened the door "come on get in!"

The two boys went in and Spanap closed the door behind him, the door vanishing a few seconds later.
________________________

They were all in a fortress, Dream and George following Sapnap who was walking angrily.

George started sneezing a bit but said he was fine, just a side effect.

After the boys reached their destination a 9'5 deamon suddendly picked up and hugged Sapnap.

The deamon had a black hoodie with red lines around the zipper and the hood on and he had a big black sword on his back.

"SAPNAP! I missed you boy!!! How is life on earth going!?" The deamon asked

"I'm fine dad! Can you please put me down?" Sapnap asked and the deamon did so, he then nodiced the other two boys standing there