the execution

Quackity put Techno in a cage, taking away all his weapons.

There was an anvil floating above his head, a thick rope holding it.

The rope cutter was Foolish.

Everywhere there were posters for the "event" and there were seats infront of the cage for people to watch.

Quackity made sure that Dream, Sapnap and George wont know about this by locking them in the room.

In the mean time Tommy and Wilbur were watching from the distance, they saw everything.

But there was one thing they saw , that concerned them a lot.

______________________

Tommy and Wilbur were spying on big Q from the distance.

Wilbur using his powers to be invisible and Tommy just hiding in the trees.

They saw Quackity starting to talk to an old looking man, with goat ears and horns.

"Wait..that's Tubbos dad!"

Tommy whispered to his brother

"Tubbo? Oh! Your sidekick huh?"

Wilbur looked closer

"They look nothing alike!"

Wilbur whisper yelled to Tommy

"Yeah becouse Tubbos horns haven't grown in yet! Something about late blooming or something I dont really know!"

While Wilbur and Tommy were spying Sapnap, Dream and George tried to get out of the room.

"Just kick the door down!"

Dream suggested

"No big Q will be mad!"

Sapnap screamed.

They kept arguing while George was looking for a way out.

"What if we jump out the window?"

George suggested

"Were on the last floor George!"

Sapnap reminded

"We have daddy nature remember!?"

Then they both looked at Dream

__________________

Quackity was holding a speech to the whole population of Las Nevadas.

All the people looked kinda angry.

"This boys father has caused unbelievable harm to our nation! His father betrayed us, lied to us! Used us! This boy is his favourite and this anvil will kill him.
Phil doesnt know what and who he is messing with, so here and now I will show him!"

While Quackity was continuing his speech, Wilbur and Tommy were watching from far away, both boys terrified of what will happen to their brother.