whoops

After Quackitys time with Sapnap and Karl he started feeling something for him.
Quackity didn't know about Sapnap 's crush on George and Dream so he thought Sapnap was crush - free and hoped he could squeeze himself into the drama.
Quackity talked about his emotions with Karl all the time, and Karl was getting tired of it.
______________________

"If you dont at LEAST tell him your sexuality I will!" Karl yelled over the phone.
"All right all right! Il tell him!" Big Q replied.
Quackity was on his way to Sapnaps apartment, he made sure to dress nicely and to put on deodorant, he even took cards with him to show off his power.

Quackity rang the boys doorbell and expected to be let inside, but he didn't expect Dream to open the door.
Before Quackity could speak Dream shut the door in his face, that same door was soon opened again by Sapnap
"Sorry for my roommate, he is really angry today" Sapnap smiled "oh it's ok. Uhm hi!" Big Q gave an akward blushy smile.
Sapnap then let Quackity inside explaining how the coffee machine broke so Dream is extra angry, but big Q couldnt focus on what Sapnap was saiyng, he could only focus on Sapnaps lips.

After Sapnap was done talking and Quackity was done day-dreaming Quackity cleared his throat "so uhm Sapnap...I was wondering- and you dont have to answer if you feel too uncomfortable!" Quackity was super nervous but Sapnap just looked confused.

Quackity then kept talking "so uhm..what is Sapnaps sexuality?" "Well spoiler alert, I'm not straight" Sapnap responded.
The two boys laughed and after a little laughing Quackity spoke "well I'm not straight either lol"
"Well that's cool!"
The door suddendly swung open, it was Dream
"So you're not straight!?" The boy kinda yelled "no I thought you knew that Dream"
"Well I did but I never heard you say it"
The two laughed at the blonde, Sapnap sencierly laughing but Quackity faking a laugh.
For Quackity it wasnt hard to nodice that Dream felt something for Sapnap which raised a lot of questions at first, but then he realized he must be poly.

George walked in after Dream, giggling since he heard everything.
The four then hung out all day, Quackity and Dream sharing death stares every few minutes, it's like they had a conversation through staring angrily.
When it was time for Quackity to leave Sapnap gave him a big hug, which again made Dream stare angrily.

Now Sapnap wasn't an idiot, he saw what was going on with his two friends, but becouse he didn't know that Dream was poly he thought Dream was planning to cheat, so instead of talking with the two he decided to hurt and anger Dream as much as he could.

George was also no idiot, he knew Dream was into both of them and poly though and to be honest, so was he, but he saw how happy Sapnap was around Quackity so he was of course sad but also happy for him.

Dream was also no idiot, and definitely not a bad guy, he wanted Sapnap to be happy but he just didnt like Quackity and thought that Sapnap deserved better.

And Quackity was just confused af. He was of course mad at Dream at first but when he realized he is poly he wasnt as mad anymore, he just gave him death stares back becouse he found it funny.

After that day Sapnap, Dream and George were on the couch watching a movie but none of them focused on it.
Sapnap was making smal fire art, George was plaiyng with Dreams vines, and Dream was plaiyng with a water bubble that George made.
Then since it was getting late, Sapnap leaned on George becouse he was tired, that made George blush a little, but when Sapnap fell asleep, he looked like he had a cold.
Dream giggled at George's reaction and George playfully punched Dreams sholder. Dream was now plaiyng with Sapnaps hair as George was falling asleep on Dream.
At about 3am all three boys were asleep.
But 5am Dream woke up. He just had to go to the bathroom, and so he did.
He placed the two boys who were leaning on him down carefully and went to the bathroom.
After he was done doing his business, he went to wash his hands, when he suddendly heard some strange noise.
It was a liquid noise but not liquid enough to be water, it made this weird gurgling like sound and was one of the strangest things he has ever heard.

Then he was about to get out of the room, looked around it for one last time before turning the lights off.
After he turned the lights off there were two glowing green eyes just staring at him through a drawer.

Dream was creeped out so he turned the lights back on and the eyes were gone.

Then he turned them back off, saw the eyes again.

On, off, on, off 6 more times, until he heard the thing sneeze when it was dark "sorry!" The figure appolagized.

Dream looked so confused then turned the lights off, seeing a slime-like figure blowing his nose.

Dream was definitely shocked
Who are they? Why are they green? How did they get in here?

As he was spacing out in though he didnt nodice the slime creature offer to shake his hand, after Dream got out of day-dream mode he accepted the hand shake

"Hello! My name is charlie slimecicle! I am here to spy on you! But dont tell Dream"

Dream was kinda concerned, there is no way this creature is THAT dumb right
"Uhm...I am Dream"
The creature, or Charlie blinked a little not realizing what the heck he just did.

It took him a whole 42 seconds before he realized what happened
"ohhhh well then I'm sorry Dream from the SMP I did not mean what I said!"

Dream was still confused but decided to stop being nice.
He grabbed the charlie and locked him in the room alone.
Before he could start to ask questions the slime slipped under the door and back infront of Dream.

"Wha- what the heck are you!?" Dream asked kind of yelling, forgetting the two boys are asleep.

"I am definitely 100% not a super being who has strong powers who was sent to spy on you by my big brother becouse you acted strange today"
At this point, Dream thought this creature was the dumbest mother fucker on earth.