jesus

"Let them be taken away. It's the right thing to do. They arent being raised by an adult properly"

George said.

"No leave them! Techno is a really responsible kid and from what I heard he is doing a good job at taking care of the kids!"

Dream argued

Phil and Sapnap were dumbfounded.

Phil of course wanted the best for his children which he thought was them going away but at the same time they're his family and he wants to take care of them.

Sapnap had the same opinion.

The two got into an argument and Philza and Sapnap just stared.

"So...ill go entertain the kids.."

Sapnap said triyng to get out of the situation

"I'm comming with you"

Phil said as they both left the kitchen into the living room.

In the living room there was a reading Technoblade, bored Tommy and guitar plaiyng Wilbur.

Sapnap went to Tommy and let Tommy play some games on his phone.

Phil just smiled and sat by Tommy and Sapnap.

After Sapnap and Phil had a non depressing talk and the others in the kitchen finished their argument, the three boys got ready to leave.

They all said their goodbyes and stuff until George was pulled aside by Wilbur.

"Please tell me you arent one of those goverment officials"

George was suprized at Wilburs words. Like yeah he knew the boy wasnt 8 and stuff but he was still suprized.

"What do you mean?"

George asked, smiling softly

"Techno doesnt like goverment people. He will stab you. Plus this family was meant to be."

George was now shocked and scared.
Wilbur had his glasses off and looked scarier than before.

He gave George a death stare before leaving and going into the kitchen.

George just stood there, not being able to comprehend what the fuck happened.

"George you comming?"

Sapnap called and George quickly nodded and followed them outside

"Well that was fun huh?"

Dream said sarcastically

"It really was"

Sapnap said with a smile.

The three giggled and went back to their place.
There George and Dream cuddled on the couch, Sapnap sitting on the other side of the couch, awkwardness filling the room.