other side

After Sapnaps sad night he went out to meet Quackity again to ask him about Charlie.

When he got to the park where they met before, he saw that Quackity was there with a lot more people, some he knew some were strangers.

Tommy was there with Wilbur and Jack them he knew.
But then there was a really tall, pink haired dude,

a man with big black wings kinda looking like an anime character,

a short and really nice dressed girl,

A boy who looked a bit like a goat,

A tall man wearing a strawberry dress with glasses,

A tall half black half white dude

And a girl that looked like a pirate sheep.

He walked up to all of them, Wilbur grabbing Sapnap and ruffling his hair.

"Oi Sapnap! I remember you!"
Wilbur spoke as if it was a miracle to see Sapnap.
"We were just about to leave! Happy you're comming with us!"

Wilbur smiled at Sapnap, while Sapnap was just confused, until he saw a portal pearl,

Portal Pearl's are pearls that can open portals simple right? Wrong.
Only people with powers can use Portal Pearl's and they are also really hard to get.
The only place you can get them from, is from another realm, known as minecraft and from people who know how to make them, but those people are usaly old.

That's actually where Sapnap is from, same as everyone else who has powers, well kinda, unless that persons parents are run aways.

Sapnap had to refuse the offer of going back, becouse he build a life here now.
"Fine mate! But I expect to see you soon!" Wilbur said

Sapnap tried to make his way to Quackity before being stopped again "if you hurt anyone here I will stab you"
The tall pink haired dude said.
By getting a closer look he realizes that he had a Pig mask.
"I promisse I wont hurt anyone! I'm just here to speak to big Q" Sapnap said scared as fuck of that guy.

"Oh that asshole? Yeah hurt him as much as you want. Oh I'm Technoblade by the way but just call me Techno."
Sapnap smiled nervously, still scared of the man
"I-im Sapnap"

"Nice name" now Technos social awkwardness was showing which calmed the boy.

He waved Tehno goodbye before continuing to look for Big Q.

Then Tommy grabbed him
"Oi Sapnap right? Are you comming or staying?"

"I'm staiyng sorry Tommy"

"That's fine! I just got really exided since we live right infront of you and dont get to know many people in THAT are with powers. They all are usaly all over the east and south but we live in the north.."

Sapnap then smiled at him "when you're back feel free to visit whenever"

Tommy smiled brightly at that.

Then Sapnap kept walking again and when he finaly saw Quackity he realized Quackity is talking to Charlie.

"Hey big Q!" Sapnap waved