Wilbur..

After a long day of school, Wilbur walked home, his two twins with him.

"Did he really do that to Tommy?"

Techno asked.
Techno was 6 feet tall with long pink hair, he was pretty much a skinny white boy but heck was he strong. He had to wear multiple layers to make himself look buff but one punch and your bone is broken.

He looked like he was about to got to Dreams place personally just to beat him up.

"Tom's told me...I wanna kill that green fuck!"

Wilbur replied with, then a soft hand was placed on his arm.

An albino, short boy, looking a lot like will and also being called will looked his twin in the face.

"Mabey you misunderstood something?"

The boys voice was soft and pleasant, it was very much a good foot shorter than his other two twins and he looked like the sweetest person on earth, which it kinda was.

"Mabey...anyway I have to go to the club! You know who has a shift today and I wont miss it!!"

Wilbur said, walking away from his brother and sibling.

"Isnt that the dumb kid I punched in the face once?"

Techno asked.

"Yeah bit it's also the girl Will has been crushing on for the last 17 years."

The other Will, going by the name Ghost sometimes said.

"Yeah yeah it's just a tiny crush I'll talk to her today you'll see!!!"

Wilbur announced proudly

"You say that every time you go to the club"

Ghost mentioned smiling.

The taller rolled his eyes and left walking to one of the 3 strip clubs in that small town.

As he walked in, not even being asked for an ID, he amidiatly saw his crush dancing on the poll, drunk as shit.

He grabbed a drink, paying with his dads money and started watching. He did this every wednesday.

Suddendly he felt someone tap his sholder and when he turned around it was his best friend Schlatt.

He has known that guy ever since he can remember, Schlatt and him were like an increprible duo, they fuck around, kiss make out and cuddle as just friends, they hang out all the time and they call echother pet names.

He kissed his friend as his friend sat down next to him.

"You really stalking her again?"

Schlatt asked

"Hey I'm not stalking anyone! That's creepy! I'm just watching the show.."

"Yeah yeah...anyway whyd she chop her titts off??"

Schlatt asked pointing at the stripper performing.