well...its better than the alternative!

As Dream yelled at...well...me, I "looked" him in the eyes smirking.

"All I'm asking for is a re-write! This cant be how things go! Those kids are traumatized, sapnap George and I just want to live in peace- please I'll do anything!"

Alright alright, look I have a deal for you alright? I wanted to add some more characters anyway...so what about a complete rewrite? Everything! But in one condition..you dont have your powers.

"That's all!? Yes yes just please yes!"

Alright...another one of said conditions is that you must be the "villain"

"Villain? Why the villain?.."

Becouse imagine, Sapnap on the side of your enemies, you have to fight him, his friends.
George your teacher, you hooking up with said teacher.

It will be more chaotic...but better.

"Fine...but will I still have memories of this 'version' of this world?"

Just to hurt you more, yes.

And with that, everything went black for everyone.
Memories whiped designs and looks changed.

The ages changed, the clothes changed, hights etc.

And how about we switch things up a little? It will still be collage obviously, but Sapnap and Dream are 19, George is now Mr. Notfound and he is 23.

Sapnap and Dream both go to the same school in a small town called Dream Smp.
Everyone knows echother in that town, everyone knows what's going on...and so will you dear reader.

We start with a normal Monday, Sapnap wakes up gets dressed and grabs his soccer stuff for practice, he makes his way to school just to meet his best friend at the gate, Dream.

He runs up to the taller friendly punching his arm.

"Yo! Dream! How are you?"

Dream took back a second, he looked around. He felt a mask on the lover half of his face, like the ones people in the pandemic wear but just theres no corona in that world.

Dream looks at the shorter and tries to respond as normal as posible

"Heyy Sap...I'm good you bud?"

After speaking Dream looked around a little more to notice the school, he looked down and saw his Jersey..he is in the football team.

As Sapnap dragged him to their next class he looked around more. He got a glance of familiar faces like Puffy and Schlatt.

He was pretty sure he was delusional becouse he saw Schlatt twice, once wearing a hoodie and long coat and once wearing a suit.

He got a glance of George, exitement filling his heart as he saw his ex- no. His lover.

As he sat in the class with Sapnap he looked around even more.

In one corner a guy wearing a captain america hoodie and a guy wearing a frog hat were talking and kinda looking at him.

In the other he saw someone who looked just like Wilbur, but he looked Albino.
His hair was black tho but by the little bit of extra dye on his ear he understood it's not natural.

His eyes were blueish purple and he looked a lot shorter than the Wilbur he knew.

He had a dress shirt on with a light brown sweater vest over it, his hair was longer than will's, he had glasses and freckles all over his face.

Dream shrugged it off and just assumed that that is the way Wilbur is in that version of his world.

He took a minute to process everything until the teacher walked in. It was Phil.

Philza minecraft was the God dam teacher.

After the first lesson which was english, he walked with Sapnap to find his locker to get shit for the next lesson.

As he got it Sapnap left him to go get his stuff. He stood there again looking around, suddendly Wilbur walked up to him. THE Wilbur. The Wilbur that looks like the Wilbur he knows but more like a teen and less you know...traumatized and like a ghost.

"Dream! When I told to babysit Tommy I didnt mean try to drown him you fucking phsycho!"

He kicked him in the stomach before throwing a punch to his nose, breaking it.

Dream said nothing, kinda understanding his role in this universe.

"You EVER touch my brother again I swear I'll get the police involved and we all know your broke ass parents cant take that!!!"

With that Wilbur left.. what was going on? Dream had no clue. But this was going to be one hell of an experience.

___________

Yooooo haven't updated in a while huh? Well I dont remember my original plot so have this!