Best Friends For Life

Wilbur and Schlatt were walking home, Schlatt watching as the puppy-like boy jumped around exided about everything in life.

"He is talking to me and I'm pretty sure he likes me!!! I've been watching him and once he said 'Wilbur? Yeah he is cool!' So he loves me!!"

Wilbur was jumping in joy, the other giggling.

"You're jumping to conclusions"

Schlatt said.

"And? I'm so right!!! We are gonna get married in a beautiful flower field!!!"

Schlatt giggled at his best friends reaction, holding his hand and kissing his cheek.

"Just give it some time ok man?"

Schlatt said still giggling.
Wilbur nodded rapidly becouse he was still unbelievably exided about this.

The two best friends kept walking reaching Wilburs home.

Wilbur walked inside with his best friend and stared at the closed kitchen door

"He is so drunk isnt he?.."

Wilbur said, looking at his friend.

"Defo, let's just go and hope he wont talk to us"

Schlatt responded, starting to walk upstairs, the other following.

Once they reached the triplets shared room, they both sat down on Wilburs bed.

Wilbur had two twins, Techno and William, who also went by Ghostbur.

They all shared a room ever since they were born and know everything about echother.

Tho Wilbur was the lucky triplet since his twins suffer from a lot of problems.

Ghost is hydrophobic and Albino, not a good combination.
He was also autistic which made it even harder for him to exist in a world with humans without being wither babied or bullied, the two B's. He is also shorter than his twins since he is 5'2 even tho his brothers are both wither 6'0 feet tall or above.
He has black dyed hair and his eyes are purple tinted blue. He has many freckles and is a little chubby, which really suits the boy.

Techno on the other hand was a different story.
Ever since birth the doctors were sure he wont survive but he oddly did.
Tho he is severely underweight and cant gain any. He works out daily to make sure his bones dont break as easly as they should and he lives on medication.
He is allergic to almost everything and anything and can hardly eat any normal food.

But even tho all of that, even tho he looks like he is all bones, the 6'0 foot man is one strong fuck.
He can take down a whole school with one fist if he wants to.
He is stronger than he looks, which suprizes many people. Mostly at school since Wilbur, who goes to cooking class, often goes to Techno to open pickle jars. People also often think he is weird since he has long pink dyed hair.
His hair was one of his top priorities, along with his workouts.
He has green eyes with a little bit of blue and he had glasses on 24/7 same as Ghost. (They obviously took it off to sleep).
Techno had only few freckles around his cheeks and nose and his skin was a darker shade of beige.

Meanwhile, while both his brothers were pretty short Wilbur stood with 6'5 in hight.
He was a pretty buff man since he played football with his brother, but he also loved to cook.
He was the only one of the brothers to keep his natural brown, which looked amazing with his curls. His eyes were green with a hint of brown and his face had very few freckles on his nose.
He has glasses that he never wears since he needs them to read and only wears them for cooking class becouse he doesnt care  about the other classes.

After those three, theres the younger siblings, Tommy and Ranboo.

Ranboo was 11 at the time and had split dyed hair already. He had heterochromia which made one eye a deep dark brown as the other was green and was Vitligo which meant his skin was dark but had multiple light spots.
He was a very quiet boy who would burst into tears when he does something wrong or isnt liked by a person. Somehow he was also hydrophobic and becouse of that got bullied often.

Meanwhile Tommy was the only child with natural blond hair and his eyes were bright baby blue.
He was 10 and pretty tall for his age. He was a definite extrovert before Dream became his babysitter, after that he keeps to himself and hangs out only with his brother Ranboo and his best friend Tubbo, who was an orphan at the orphanage down the street.

Then there was the dad of all 5 kids, Phil.

Philza minecraft was a 34 year old man with a blond mullet and green eyes.
He had all 5 with his wife, who is a world wide news reporter so she is never around.

Becouse of that and all the stress of running the school and some bad stuff that happened in the past with the kids becouse of  their health issues, Wilbur, the younger ones wanting to see their mom and more, he decided that the easiest way out of trubble is alcohol.

He has been drinking for years now, which made Wilbru feel more like the dad of the house and Techno the co-dad.
Wilbur cooked, cleaned and more while Techno took care of Tommy and Ranboo, brought money home and bought the medicine for everyone.

As the brothers co-parenting got better, Philzas drinking problem got worse, which meant money was hard for him, which made him drink more.
Luckly for Techno he is smart and hides his money in an area where Phil will never find it, Nikkis place.

As the Minecraft family was struggling, Wilbur found a different way to heal the pain, his best friend Schlatt.

He talked to Schlatt a bunch ever since they were little. They met in kindergarten as they both watched Judas beat up Moses.

They are both the type of best friends that make out, hook up, cuddle and more.
But they're also very sympathetic towards echother and are always here to help. So Wilbur often talked with Schlatt about his home life while Schlatt talked to Will.

Now with everything going on and Dream being a dick to Tommy, Schlatt also babysit's and Tommy loves Schlatts as his babysitter. He even calls him uncle.

Schlatt usally has his coat on with a bunch of drugs but whenever he babysit's Tommy he takes the drugs out and replaces them with gummy bears or other candy, which he gives to Tommy and Tommy feels all cool.

As Schlatt and Wilbur sat on Wills bed, both his brothers gone, they talked a little, giggled joked, started making out, Schlatt got pinned...

__________

Next chapter is a lemon between Schlatt and Wilbur before all the drama owo