confusion

After Dream yelled at the slime Sapnap woke up in the other room.
Sapnap didn't hear the conversation that the two had but he did hear the yelling.
The boy got kinda worried though when he saw that him and George were cuddling, and that Dream was no where to be found.

He then tried to think of what happened last night but becouse he was so panicked that he didn't remember almost anything.
What he did remember was cuddling with George before falling asleep though.

He tried to remember where Dream was while all of that was happening but it was all a blur.
So he sat there, confused for about 3 minutes before George woke up.

George automatically hugged Sapnap, since waking up wasnt one of George's specialities.
Sapnap blushed but pushed George away playfully.

Meanwhile Dream ties up the slime in their bathtub using his vines "now stay here as I call the police!" Dream demanded "ok!" The slime responded.

Sapnap and George couldnt hear Dreams voice thanks to the TV still being on so they didn't come to see what was going on, but after George turned it off the two boys heard Charlie's forever talking voice.

"So how is the weather?"
"What's your favourite name?"
"From where do you know my brother?"
"From where does your friend know my brothers friends?"

Dream ignored the slime but George and Sapnap walked towards it, I mean anyone would walk towards and unfamiliar voice at 3-4 am right? Right.

So the boys each took a hard object, Sapnap grabbing a fork (he forgot that knives exist) and George grabbed a hockey stick that they had as decoration in the TV room.

The two boys carefully walked to the bathroom, just to see a struggling Dream, triyng to get his phone back from charlie, who stretched his slimy arm so it will be out of reach for Dream.

Sapnap and George giggled a bit before Charlie and Dream noticed their presence.

"Can you guys mabey help me!?" Dream asked kinda yelling

"Hello there George from the appartment and Sapnap from the park!" Charlie spoke, all three boys pretty confused

"How do you know our names?" George questioned

"Well my brother told me of course!"

"Do we know him?"

"Yeah! Quackity from home!"

All three boys were shocked, well kinda shocked.
Sapnap was told by Quackity that his brother liked to protect Quackitys friends, but he wasnt told about the fact that he is a frickin' slime.

Dream was just kinda mad, Quackity sent a slime, THIS slime to spy on them, why!? God knows! But he wasnt happy about it.

"So your brother sent you to spy on us, why?" Dream asked, triyng to sound calm but failing miserably.

"Becouse of reasons you guys shouldnt know!" The slime replied, as cheerfull as ever.

All three boys thought this was so dumb.

"Will you just go home Charlie?" George asked triyng to be polite and not loose his temper.

"What?! No we have to call the police on him!" Dream said, I mean he is kinda right but not very forgiving towards the slime.

"Dream I'll call Big Q and ask him about this later! It's fine!"
Sapnap said putting his hand on Dreams back (since he couldn't reach his sholder unless he wants this to look akward af.)

When Dream finaly nodded they showed the slime to the front door "your power is super cool Charlie"
Sapnap said smiling, pretending as if all of this didn't happen, but not becouse he felt like he HAD to be nice to Charlie, it was becouse Charlie was related to Quackity.

"Goodbye friends!!!!" The slime sais as he left their house.

After that there was a sigh of relief, a yawn, and a giggle.

Dream and Sapnap looked at George who started giggling "you struggled so much" he laughed

Dream huffed playfully "well you wouldn't struggle any less in that situation" Dream then dramatically crossed his arms, holding back a giggle.

"You both are so dumb! You just had to be nice to him!" Sapnap said smirking knowing he would have also lost his temper.

"Oh yeah? You would easly loose your temper aswell fire boy" Dream teased

"Say's daddy nature!" Sapnap responded

"Geez both of you are SOOOO creative" George said sarcastically.

"Oh look who's talking, Aqua man"
Sapnap said.
Dream giggled with Sapnap and George playfully started arguing with him.

"Well at least I'm a top!" George ended up saiyng, which made Dream blush

Sapnap started laughing "you!? Omg best joke all day!"

Dream also chuckled at that as Gerige huffed
"I can top anyone any day!"

"With your shortness? Neva!" Sapnap kept teasing

"yeah and last time I topped" Dream added

Now George was kinda embarassed and blushed a bit.
Dream just giggled and kissed his cheek "all in good fun babe. You're a good top" Dream smiled and George smiled back.

Sapnap jealousy came back, but he didn't want to rurin the mood.
"I'm kinda tired. I'm gonna go to bed" he said starting to walk towards his room before being stopped by Dream.
He expected a dramatic movie scene but Dream had other plans "don't forget the test is in 4 weeks. It's not gonna stay break forever" Dream smiled at him, and Sapnap fake smiled back.

The second Sapnap closed the door to his room he started criyng.
He hugged his knees, sat on the floor leaning on his door and cried.

After 30 minutes of criyng he started getting angry.
Not at Dream and George but at himself.

HELLO THERE! WRITERS NOTE!
So I didnt nodice at first but in the second chapter I mentioned how they are on break, but then something went wrong with the save and that part got deleted with some other less important stuff. I appolagize deeply and hope this doesnt confuse anyone.
They are all on a 3 month break (so summer break) and that's why they have so much time on their hands.