Sappy

Sapnap walked to school, expecting his best friend and he was right.

Dream was right there, his Jersey on and his hair all fluffy.

Sap had to admit, he had a bit of a crush, but what can he say? Dreams hot.

He is the most basic pimp ever but he is nice and sweet, he is like that one boyfriend that remembers valentines day and comes up to your place with flowers and chocolate, he is amazing.

Sapnap didnt believe the rumours of how he tortures Tommy, the little brother of his school peers, he doesnt believe it when everyone says that Dreams a phsycho.

He believes Dream is an angel considering he is the boy of his dreams.

While Dreams reputation keeps falling, Sapnaps keeps rising.

Sapnap was the co-capitain of the soccer team next to Quackity, and these two? They have been friends for a long while! Sapnap would call him his best friend if it wasnt Dream who already owns that role.

Sapnap has other friends beside those though, like Karl, but he disappeared a while ago.

Other than that Sap hangs out with people like Foolish, Boomer, Callahan and Allysa a lot. He definitely is never lonley.

As his class was over and he made his way to lunch, he saw the table Q, him and Karl always sit at, he sat down waving at Dream who was at the 'pimp' table.

Pretty much almost all kids in the football team sit there, aside from Puffy, Wilbur and Bad, they sit with other people.

Sapnap saw Quackity walking towards them but being pulled away, which made him giggle a little becouse he could see Quackity getting flustered.

As Foolish, Purpled, Charlie and Fundy came up to him, he smiled and ate with them instead.

"So did you guys hear what Dream did this time?"

Fundy started

"No what?"

Purpled asked

"He tried to drown a child"

Fundy said, being over dramatic as he said it.

"Common you guys believe this crap? I expected better"

Sapnap said, jokingly rolling his eyes.

"No no, you dont understand, I saw it! Considering said child is my little brother"

Fundy mentioned, still eating

"Wait Tommy??? Seriously???"

Sapnap was now too suprized to eat more

"You'd believe a kid over a 19 year old? That's kinda sad"

Sapnap laughed a little, Fundy rolling his eyes

"Yeah yeah you'll see, one day you'll wake up becouse he will do it to you too!!! He is abusive! Horrible! Evil!"

Fundy kept talking, Sapnap started ignoring him.

After that period was over, Sapnap amidiatly ran to Dream and hugged him tightly

"Dream! I missed you!"

Sapnap jumped in exitement

"It was like- never mind! Hi sappy missed you too!"

Dream kissed Sapnaps forhead which made Sapnap obviously blush.

Dream giggled a little and started walking to his locker, he got some stuff and left to his next class, his little puppy friend following him.

Sapnap wasnt really a bad kid dont get me wrong, he was kind and caring, but when he is around Dream he would do anything to impress him.

Dream knows that and uses it to his advantage a lot, well now he doesnt know it anymore so he doesnt do it as often anymore, up until now...

________________

Dream and Sapnap were hanging out, Dream leaning on the wall in the school accedantely leaning on a glass, breaking it that tall fuck and pressing a certain fire alarm button.

He panicked and looked around, Sap looking up at him.

"Its ok Dream run I'll take the blame!"

Dream wanted to protest but something about him didnt let him and he started running, therefore Sapnap taking the blame.

Sapnap talked to the principal, Quackity waiting for him outside of course, once he walked back to his bestie after getting 4 weeks of detention he got hugged, then slapped, then hugged again.

"Are you stupid!? You could have been expelled!"

After Q said that, another slap and then hug.

"Why do you let him do that to you!?"

"I love him Quackity! That's how love works, you do everything for them even if it hurts you!"

Sapnap said, starting to walk

"Theres NO way that is true!"

"Oh please Q you dont know love as well as I do, you never even had real love you've only been a fuck toy for what like 34 men? Trust me, I know better"

Sapnaps words hurt Quackity, but Sapnap didnt see that, or he did but didnt want to accept that what he said was bad becouse then that means he is a bad person and he doesnt want to be a bad guy.

After he left to go to his place and Q went to his own, Sapnap greeted his mom, stole a cookie she made and went upstairs, laiyng on his bed and looking at the big cardboard on his wall, little pictures of Dream all over it.

None of the pictures were unconcentual ones, they were all just pictures of Dream smiling, some selfies and more. He really REALLY was obsessed with that man.

Sapnap ended his day by laiyng down after kissing one of the pictures.