40| Horrible Planning

"This was a stupid plan

"This was a stupid plan." I told Stiles as I shoved the sandwiches into his hands. At the moment anything that Stiles did made me angry, though it was nothing new. The simplest things like blinking or breathing was making me want to rip him apart limb from limb. I couldn't even explain why I felt so angry. "I mean you've come up with some pretty stupid plans but this one has to be the worst."

"You know, I don't need all of this negativity from you right now." Stiles replied clearly doing his best to try to not yell at me. But that was almost what I wanted him to do, I wanted him to yell at me. Give me a reason to feel angry, because I couldn't find one myself. "What's so bad about this plan anyway?"

I looked at him in disbelief wondering whether or not he was being serious. "Where do I start?" I asked as my hands became fist. "The kidnapping of Jackson? The stealing of a police vehicle? Or how about us missing school for maybe the fifth time this month?"

"If you're so worried about school why didn't you just go back in town with Scott and Allison?"

"We'll I couldn't really leave you alone in the middle of the woods, with Jackson who turns into a homicidal lizards now could I?" I snapped as I ran a hand through my hair in frustration. Then I realized that this anger wasn't mine.

It was my brother's.

My brother who currently had every reason to be mad considering that I left him and our pack to go camping with Stiles in the middle of nowhere. A part of me still couldn't believe that I was going against my brother, but we were on completely different sides now.

"I'm sorry." I suddenly whispered before I could stop myself. But the truth was that the fact that I wasn't in full control of my abilities as the pack link was frustrating. The extent of what I could do was unclear to me, and now I only craved wanting to know more about myself.

"Those are words that I never thought you would say to me." Stiles said as he leaned against the van, and although I knew he was trying make light of the situation it really wasn't working.

"Shut up." I replied as I crossed my arms over my chest, taking a deep breath and trying to take control over the anger I felt. A weird silence came over the two of us and I could practically hear Stiles' brain working to find something to talk about. Considering a couple of minutes had passed and he had yet to say anything I figured that he simply had nothing to say.