Chapter 6

Y/N told Tony that he was indeed the father of her child. Now came the quiet moment were no one said a thing. Tony just sat on her couch not knowing how to respond.

After all he had to hear it from his son, Who is in love with her and is her friend. Now Tony had to think about how this will effect everyone.

Y/N is his assistant, his son is in love with her, Tony is Y/N's boss and is the father of her baby. This is going to go over weirdly.

"Mr.Stark, I can leave town if you want. You can pretend I and this child dont exist. I wont bother you or ask you for anything. I'll just go and leave you alone and have no contact. If thats what you want. I'll just figure this out on my own." Y/N says.

Tony looked at her and he's look wasnt very comforting. Y/N was unsure if he was mad or what he didnt look to pleased. She wasnt sure if this was about her not telling him when she found out or if it was about what she had just said. Either way his face was making her little nervous.

"Okay. Look its late. How about you guys talk about this tomorrow after work or something." Steve suggests.

Y/N had totally forgot Steve was there and was grateful that he was, but Tony was not.

"Hey Buddy back up. This doesnt concern you." Tony says to Steve.

"Y/N, you do know what this means dont you? Cause they way you said that means you have made up your mind to keep the baby. Do you want to keep our baby?" Tony questions.

"Yeah I do. I wasnt really sure at first, but I always kinda knew from the moment I found out. Like I said I can go and leave. You wont have to hear from me. I dont want to make you do something you dont want." Y/N says.

"You are really acting as if you plan on running off with the baby and leaving me to look like some deadbeat." Tony says.

"Woah Pal she didnt say that." Steve says.

"Oh great the Solider has to run his mouth. Let me guess you'll follow her, raise my child with her, make them love you, and then what marry her? Remove every trace of me from my child? Is that your plan? Is that why you have been around her so much?" Tony asks getting in Steve's face.

"Well news flash I dont want her to leave." Tony says before turning to Y/N.

"I dont want you to leave. I know we are going to have to figure this out, but I dont want you to leave." Tony says to Y/N.

"Well... If your sure because once people find out you know what they will say. You have to make sure you want this Tony." Y/N says.

"Like I care what they say about me. Please dont run off." Tony says.

"Well I actually wasnt planning on leaving. But now you know that. Now if you'll excuse me Im tried. Both of you I say this as nicely as possible, but get out." Y/N says.

She waited for them both to leave before locking the door and going to bed. Steve was opening his door when he heard Tony laughing.

"God your place looks small." Tony says.

"Okay. Whatever." Steve says.

"You know I dont know what kind of game your playing, but you heard me. Im staying around for my kid. So you should just well give up." Tony says.

"Give up what?" Steve questions facing the billionaire.

"Give up being her friend? The one she confided in when she was scared. The one who she trusted with her secret before anyone else even when she didnt know me. I think I'll stick with that." Steve says.

"Yeah and that will be all. You can be her friend , her neighbor, but thats all." Tony says.

"Yeah whatever." Steve says.

"Jealous?" Tony questions.

"What is your deal man? Why would I be jealous? Whats there to be jealous of?" Steve asks.

Tony just looked at him and smirked ready to give some of his classic Tony sass, but Steve stopped him before he could.

"Cause if you think I have to be jealous of you, you are wrong. And besides Im not the one who is jealous here. Am I?" Steve questions.

"Im not jealous of you." Tony says.

"See I think you are. I think you have feelings for Y/N and seeing her with someone that isnt you is killing you. Even if we are just friends. You cant handle it, can you? Now you learn she is having your child and you are extra territorial. Hey get it all out on me, because from what Y/N told me your son has a thing for her. I guess she attracts Starks. Well night." Steve says and walked into his apartment.

Steve closed the door to his apartment and Tony headed down to his car. As he drove home all he could think about was what Steve said. Was he in love with Y/N? But the other thing is what will he do with her and the baby they cant just live in Y/N's apartment he wants to be there for them. Then there was the fact that Peter will have to know the truth. How will he react?

These things played in Tony's mind as he got home and laid in his bed. Kinda wishing he could hold Y/N right now. Yeah its safe to say he loves her.