Chapter 7

Y/N woke up in the morning and rush straight to the bathroom to throw up. She thought this part was over now that she entered the second semester. She felt sick so she called Tony to tell him that she wouldnt be coming in today.

Tony was more then happy to let her have the day off and he even thought it be better if he joined in. So they could talk about everything. Y/N was making tea when there was a knock at the door and when she opened it Tony was there.

"Hey why are you here?" Y/N asks as Tony walked into her apartment.

"Well, we have a lot to talk about and I rather have a plan now rather then later." Tony says.

"Thats not really a you kind of thing, but okay." Y/N says.

"Now its been 2 weeks since I found out and that makes you what 13 weeks pregnant? Correct?" Tony questions.

"Yeah." Y/N says.

"Okay then we add 7 more weeks and then 20 more which means... Oh my we have only 27 weeks left." Tony says.

"Okay. Thats still alot of...." Y/N says.

"And babies can sometimes come early. We might have less time then that. Like 25 or 26 maybe." Tony says with panic in his voice.

"Tony, stop. Calm down. Breathe. Cause if you start stressing you might make me stress. And that would be bad for the baby and me. So could you please calm down?" Y/N asks him taking his hand in hers.

"Right sorry Darlin. Its just there is alot to do." Tony says.

"I know and we can take it one day at a time." Y/N says.

"Okay we'll take it one day at a time. Now can we talk about the living arrangement first? I mean there is nothing wrong with your... Little apartment, but I would like it if you both were to live with me."

"Wait are you saying... You want us to live with you?" Y/N questions.

"Yeah. I would love nothing more then having you guys live with me. I want to be around for everything you guys need." Tony says to her.

"I want you to say you'll live with me." Tony says.

"For how long Tony? I mean, not to sound rude or anything, but we cant really life together until our child turns 18. That would be alot and also hard to meet other people. We have to have a limit of how long." Y/N says.

Hearing that broke Tony's heart. He is hoping somehow maybe they would fall in love along the way and stay together. Y/N had even said when the first did the deed that she liked him. Would she really want someone else? Maybe Steve. Now there was another reason to hate Steve.

Now Y/N didnt want to say that. She would be happy to stay with Tony forever in hopes he would love her. Or maybe even a couple years down the line maybe give him more children. But she couldnt say that to a man who she believes doesnt want her that way.

"How about we talk about if you want to go every year on our child's birthday? Like our child turns one and you let me know if you want to leave or not. We just do that until we... Well might not live together anymore. That sounds reasonable right?" Tony questions.

"Yeah that sounds reasonable." Y/N says.

"So how about we more you in next month. So we have time to pack you up and also tell Peter the truth." Tony says.

"Okay. That sounds good." Y/N says.

The rest of the day they just spent talking. Talking about just random things. Avoiding the topic of the baby and of how Peter will react. And especially avoiding the conversation about how they really felt.

But they both just liked talking to one another that it was something that brought them utter joy. It was easy to talk to one another.

Later on that day as they watched a movie Y/N was alittle sleepy and so without even thinking she placed her head on Tony's shoulder. He pulled her into him more and she was very capable to relax and even fall asleep.

But that was cut short when there was a banging on her door. They both looked at the clock and it was almost midnight. Who would come banging on the door at this hour.

Wanda? No, why would she need to bang on the door she has a key. Steve? No, he would be rude and bang on anyones door at almost midnight. That was all it could be. Right?

Y/N groaned and got up to open the door. When she did open the door it revealed Peter standing there and he just looked at her and then down at her ever small bump. He just walked in without a word. This confused Y/N majorly as she closed the door.

Peter didnt even pay notice to his father on her couch. And Tony did not like the look on his son's face he knows he is about to do something stupid.

Y/N was about to say something when Peter did something very strange. He walked right over to her, took both her hands in his, and then dropped down on one knee. Shocking both Y/N and Tony.

"Y/N, Marry Me." Peter says.

"What?" Y/N questions.

"Marry Me. Listen I heard you when you said you are pregnant and you know what that fine. Thats great marry me so you wont have to be alone in this. I really do love you, be my wife?" Peter asks opening up a ring box.

Y/N didnt even know what to say about this. All she has to do is say no, but for some reasons the words wouldnt come because she was in shock.

"Peter get up you embarrassing yourself." Tony says getting off the couch.

"I am not, Dad. Wait... Dad? Why are you here?" Peter asks looking at his dad and then back at Y/N.

"You know what Who cares. Anyway Y/N marry me?" Peter questions.

"Did you use my money on this?" Tony asks taking the ring from him.

"Maybe. Give it back." Peter says getting up and  reaching out for the ring.

"Oh I'll give it back. To the store you got it from." Tony says placing the ring into his pocket.

"Dad? Really? I got it for her so she..." Peter says.

"I heard why you did it and I dont care. You are not going to ask a girl who isnt your girl to marry you all because she is pregnant. Thats just dumb." Tony says.

"Dad this Y/N we are talking about. Not some random chick from the street. I am just trying to help her." Peter says.

"Help her? Did she ask you for help? No. Look at her, she is just standing here in shock and has no words to say. You alright Darlin?" Tony asks Y/N.

Y/N nodded ever so slightly and Tony faced Peter once again.

"I love Y/N and thats why want to be with her forever." Peter says to his father.

"I dont want her to be alone because of some asshole who got some and left her. She doesnt deserve that kind of pain." Peter says.

"So you think the father of that baby just ran off? And you are going to swoop in and play hero. Well Pete, I hate to break it to you, but the father of that baby is very much going to be around in the child's life and Y/N's so she wont be alone." Tony says.

"And how do you know that?" Peter questions.

"Because." Tony says.

He walked over to Y/N and placed his hand on her bump. Before looking over at his very confused son.

"Im the father." Tony says.

A/N:.........Oooooooooooooooh..............