Chapter 16

Tony had made his choice and he didnt tell Y/N what happened. He decided while Peter was packing that she should spend the day just hanging out with Steve. Thats when Y/N should of known something had changed.

But she was just thinking that Tony knew she loved him well enough not to he jealous. And that was true he did know he didnt have to be jealous, but he still kinda was with the idea of her and Steve.

"So he just said to call me and ask me to hang out? Thats alittle odd considering he isnt a big fan of mine." Steve says.

"Yeah. Well thats because he didnt know that I loved him. Now he's okay with it because he knows I love him." Y/N says.

"Well Im glad I wont have to deal with him hating me. So I gotta ask why didnt he send you with your friend Wanda?" Steve asks.

"Oh that is because Wanda ran off with his butler like three months ago and they are in Jersey right now. Her brother wasnt too happy about the age gap. She didnt want to leave because of well me... But I told her it was better this way and that she deserved her love just like anyone else." Y/N says.

Y/N and Steve had a nice little lunch together as they finished Y/N got a message from Tony telling her if she wanted she could come home.

Since she wanted nothing more then to be home she had Steve take her home. When she got there she hugged Steve goodbye and then went into the house.

Y/N texted Tony to see where he was in the house and Tony was down in his lab, so Y/N made her way down there.

"Hey handsome." Y/N says.

"Hey beautiful. How was your time with Steve?" Tony asks.

"Wonderful. He is really nice company to have around." Y/N says.

"Oh really? Better then me?" Tony asks.

"No one is better then you." Y/N says.

Tony walked over to her and kissed her not wanting to ever stop.

"Hey something has been on my mind since last night." Y/N says.

"What?" Tony asks kissing her neck.

"Well I was thinking about how in just 4 short months we will be having our son. And we dont have anything for him. So we might have to start getting things." Y/N says.

"You're right Darlin. I'll order stuff online and we will get it in by tomorrow." Tony says.

"Well... I was kinda thinking we could go and get things. You know online shopping is very boring at times. I kinda want to go and get stuff and see it in person. You know just incase its cuter online, but ugly up close. Those things happen you know." Y/N says.

"Whatever you want my Darlin. Would you like to go tomorrow?" Tony asks.

"Yeah that would be nice." Y/N says.

They spent the rest of the day in Tony's lab and then they moved upstairs for a loving dinner, followed by some cuddles on the couch.

The next morning after some breakfast they were getting ready to head out when there was an unexpected guest at the door.

"Peter hey." Y/N says.

"Hey. Where's my dad?" Peter asks.

"He is double checking the measurements in the baby's room. Why? Do you need to talk to him?" Y/N asks.

"Nope. I needed to talk to you. My dad kinda kicked me out if you didnt know. He didnt like that I was still living here and used to love you. He made a whole long speech about it. I just thought you should know. The other reason he kicked me out was because I heard him talking about you and saying you were his personal baby maker. I said I would tell cause you're my friend and he threw me out and sent you to Steve. I just thought you should know the truth." Peter says.

Then he just walked away with a smug look on his face. He knew there was a big chance Y/N would believe him. And that meant she and his dad would finally be over. Just like he wanted.