Chapter 14

Y/N went downstairs to find Tony she had to tell him how she felt about him before he moves on. She went to go down to Tony's lab area when she was stopped by Peter.

"Move Peter." Y/N says.

"No." Peter says.

"What? Why? I have to talk to Tony its important." Y/N says.

"Y/N, my dad doesnt want to see you. He told me not to let you in." Peter says.

"I really dont believe you. Now move." Y/N says.

She nudged him out of the way and placed the code and was allowed to go downstairs. She opened the lab door and saw Tony sitting in one of his cars reading articles about him and Y/N.

"Hey, we need to talk." Y/N says.

"Y/N, I know what you want to say. I already said it for you. We can be friends with a kid and Steve...." Tony says.

"Will you stop with the Steve stuff! Steve has nothing to do with anything Tony! God! I dont want Steve that way. He is my friend and that is all. Besides he knows how I feel about you and he wants this to work. He kept telling me to tell you." Y/N says walking over to him.

"Tony, do you know why I was here even when I didnt need to work? Do you know why I spent my days off still helping you? Even though I didnt need too. Do you know why I came onto you that night? Cause it wasnt really the alcohol." Y/N says placing her hand on his chest.

"Its because I have had feelings for you for a long time. Like an idiot pinning from afar. I feel in love with you after just a few short months of knowing you." Y/N says making Tony look at her.

"I love you and I dont want to love anyone else. Well in this way. Tony, do you know how happy I am with you? I know it was a shocking pregnancy, but Im glad its your baby. Cause I dont want to do this with anyone else. I love you." Y/N says.

Tony just looked into her eyes and focused on them for a moment before he kissed her. She wrapped her around his neck and kissed back. So much love and passion in that one kiss. After they pulled away Tony placed his forehead to hers.

"You dont know how happy this makes me. Cause I love you so much. You and our son." Tony says rubbing her stomach.

"I love you both too." Y/N says and kisses Tony again.

Tony just held her close to him and kissed her with all the love he had for her in that kiss. Just hoping this will last forever.