Chapter 9

Its been about another 2 weeks and Tony has been out of town for a week doing things for work. But he will be back soon so Y/N has been packing things up with Steve's help.

"Okay. So this stuff will go with you, this stuff will go into storage until you know what to do with it, and it looks like that is everything." Steve says.

"Thanks Steve. I cant believe Im leaving. It feels so weird." Y/N says looking her now packed apartment.

"Gosh this is crazy. I remember when I first moved in here. It was alittle after I turned 19. About three years in this place and now I say goodbye." Y/N says.

"Well... You know I meant my offer. If at any moment you dont want to be at Tony's while pregnant or with baby. You can always come to my place." Steve says.

"That offer is very sweet Steve, but like I said I would hate to put that on you." Y/N says.

"Its an offer and its no problem." Steve says.

"Didnt you just leave a couple with a baby?" Y/N questions.

"Yeah. But it wasnt the baby's fault. I was in love with his mother for so long. But she fell in love with Bucky and I had to move to move on." Steve says.

"Oh Steve I wasnt trying to... Im sorry. Well if anything does break between Tony and I and things dont work with everything then I will take you up on that offer." Y/N says.

Steve put the rest of her boxes in the car and he drove her over to Tony's. When they arrived Happy Hogan took her stuff out and carried it up to the room Tony wanted for Y/N.

"Well... I'll get going. Call me if you need anything." Steve says.

"Of course thank you Steve. We'll talk later okay." Y/N says.

"Okay. Doll." Steve says.

He gave her a hug before walking out. Y/N began to look around Tony's house. After all she has been here a million times, but this time it wasnt for work or to hang out with Peter.

"Miss.Y/N is there anything you need?" JARVIS asks.

"No. Im fine." Y/N says sitting on the couch.

"Mr.Stark wanted me to make sure you are in good hands and have everything you need. He says you and the baby should have anything or everything you want." JARVIS says.

"Well we dont want or need anything right now. I already had lunch with Steve before we came here." Y/N says.

"Should of had a baby with him and not my dad." Peter says entering the living room.

Y/N looked over at Peter who just had the look of discuss on his face. His eyes moved over to her growing bump and she placed the pillow over it.

"Peter listen, I know you're hurt. But I didnt mean for this to happen. Sleeping with Tony just happened. The first time was after your birthday party when he took me home and second was at work because we both still remembered the night. Look I...." Y/N says.

"You slept with my dad after my party?" Peter questions.

"Oh crap... Right. Peter, I never meant to hurt you and neither did Tony. But the thing is wether you like it or not you're having a half sibling. This child will shouldnt come into this world if there is tension between you, me, and Tony. Thats not fair to him or her." Y/N says going over to him.

"Peter as my friend I will always love you, but only that way. You'll find someone who actually loves you in time, but please dont hate Tony or this child because your upset. You can hate me just not them." Y/N says.

"Stop calling my dad Tony its weird." Peter says.

"Whats is she suppose to call me, Daddy?" Tony questions entering the house.

"Well wait she actually did. Alot." Tony says.

"Ugh gross." Peter says.

"Tony, shut up. Peter please just remember what I said." Y/N says.

"Yeah okay. I'll think about it, but I gotta do it somewhere else. I see you when I see you." Peter says leaving.

"God that boy is dramatic. He'll get over it." Tony says.

He walked over to Y/N and placed is hand on her bump. He looked at her and wanted to kiss her ever so badly, but then decided not to. It wasnt the right moment to do it. Maybe one day.. That was all Tony could hope for, for now at least.