Chapter 17

Y/N and Tony were shopping for the baby and Tony could tell something was bothering Y/N. But she wouldnt say what. They just continued  shopping and getting what they needed.

"Hey Darlin. Why doent we get some food? Then can get more stuff." Tony says.

"Yeah. Whatever." Y/N says.

Tony didnt understand why she was being so cold to him. What did he do? They got to alittle cafe and as they waited for the food Tony couldnt handle her looking so upset. So he knew he needed to talk to her.

"Whats the matter? You seem upset with me." Tony says.

"Im not." Y/N says.

"Yes you are. Whats the matter?" Tony asks.

"Dont worry about it. I really dont want to talk about it." Y/N says.

"Please I dont like you so upset when I dont know why." Tony says.

"Tony please. I said I dont want to talk about it." Y/N says.

"Darlin..." Tony says.

"Please Tony. Just drop it." Y/N says.

"Okay." Tony says.

Tony wasnt really going to give up on it. He knew that it wasnt best to keep it for the house. Just incase they get into an argument.

After they ate they didnt alittle bit more shopping and then they headed home. Y/N said nothing the whole way home and when they got there Tony was so concerned about Y/N.

"Okay. You really need to talk to me. You look so upset and I know something is wrong. Tell me." Tony says.

"Tony just let it go." Y/N says.

"No. I will not let it go. I need you to not shut me out." Tony says.

"Fine since you wont let it got. Did you really kick your son out because he used to love me?" Y/N asks.

"What?" Tony questions.

"Oh right. Im sorry. You threw him out because he heard you call me your personal baby maker." Y/N says.

"What? Where did you hear that?" Tony asks.

"From Peter. He told you threw him out and those where the reasons." Y/N says.

"Well he lied to you. First off I would never call you a baby maker. He did. He said thats why Im keeping you around, not me. Y/N, I love you and I would never say that about you. He was just causing trouble." Tony says going closer to her.

"He was drunk off his ass talking about how I am making you personal baby maker. He was also going on about how he hated me. How our son will hate me. How I have no business being a father. He also broke the picture frame of the sonogram. Saying that he still loves you and that you belong with someone your own age." Tony says.

Tony got even closer to her and kissed her forehead. Placing his hand on her bump.

"I had to throw him out before he caused you stress and make things hard for you. I had to get him out before he caused trouble. I didnt think he would come back and say what he said and blame me." Tony says.

His hand just rubbing her stomach as he looked up at her.

"But maybe he was right. I dont deserve to be a father to anyone. I messed him up and there is a chance I'll mess this one up as well." Tony says.

"Hey... Hold up. You arent planning on leaving us alone are you?" Y/N asks.

"No, but that doesnt mean I wont fail our son." Tony says.

"You wont. You were young with Peter and he clearly is upset about me and drinking is his process of dealing with it." Y/N says to him.

"But our son will need you. I going to need you." Y/N says.

"You do? You believe that me that Peter lied to you?" Tony asks.

"Yes I need you. And yes I believe you. When Peter told me it threw me off. I had to question everything, but I should of known. Im sorry I was so upset with you." Y/N says.

"Its okay Darlin. I love you and I would never want to trap you. If you ever wanted to leave I would be okay with that. Sure I would hate it because you are my whole world, but just know if you ever wanted to leave I'd let you go." Tony says.

"Well you dont have to worry about that. Cause I love you with all my heart." Y/N says.

Tony looked up at her and smiled before he pulled her close and kissed her. Peter tried to ruin what they have, but their love is just too strong to break.