Chapter 10

Y/N's life was now in the spot light because of her pregnancy. At first Y/N was know as Peter's friend/ possible girlfriend. But if they saw her on the street without him they said nothing

It was until Y/N doctor's appointment when Tony took her instead of going alone or with Wanda that everyone knew Tony got her pregnant.

That wasnt good because things were said left and right about her all lies, which was stressing her out. That could cause harm to the unborn child.

She was now just over three months and now dealing with crap she didnt need. Tony wished there was something he could do, but he didnt know what.

To make matters even worse Y/N has been caught hanging out with Steve and even more drama started up.

"They gone yet?" Y/N asks.

"Nope. They are still out there. What is their problem?" Steve questions sitting down on his couch.

"They want all the gossip they can get about me, my baby, Tony. The where is Peter? The who are you? They just wont stop. And its all because I have Tony Stark's baby in my uterus." Y/N says.

"Well, they need to get lives and a real job. And should really stick to just red carpet events." Steve says.

"Agreed. Im just glad the building manager isnt letting them in or in front." Y/N says.

"Yeah same. So how are you? Like how are you really?" Steve asks.

"Like my world is crashing down." Y/N says to him.

"Not that Im not happy to be a mother and to have this child. Its just I never planned on having a baby yet, let alone with my boss. Now all eyes are on me. Everyone guessing to as why this happened and I look pretty bad in every form they say." Y/N says.

"As long as you and those who matter to you know the truth then who cares what others think." Steve says.

"I know I shouldnt care, but its hard not to. Its all she is gold digger. She used Peter for Tony. She lied about being on the pill so she could have his child and get money. It really makes me feel bad and makes me hate myself." Y/N says.

"But Y/N, its not true. If the world knew you they would know for a fact all those are lies. Y/N, I know you are with child and that its making things hard for you because hormones. But you are a wonderful person and will be a great mother. That child is going to be so lucky, so dont let this people bring you down." Steve says.

Y/N just looked at him and started breaking down crying. She then hugged him and lightly cried on his chest. Hormones.

"Hey its okay. I didnt mean to make you cry." Steve says.

"Oh no. You didnt. That was the nicest thing I have heard lately." Y/N says smiling up at him.

"Well Im glad I could help." Steve says.

She just continued to hug him, but then there was a knock at the door. Y/N let got of Steve and he got up and opened the door.

"What did you do to make her cry?" Tony asks walking in see Y/N's eyes red.

"What did he do Darlin?" Tony ask helping Y/N off the couch.

"Nothing. He just said something very sweet and the hormones made me cry." Y/N says.

"Well they maybe he shouldnt be sweet if it will make me cry." Tony says giving Steve a dirty look.

"Well when its the nicest thing she has heard lately I dont mind being sweet." Steve says.

"Okay boys easy." Y/N says.

"Sorry Darlin. We should get going away." Tony says.

"Alright. Bye Steve. I'll talk to you later." Y/N says giving Steve a goodbye hug.

"Okay come on." Tony says pulling her away from him.

They left Steve's and were being yelling at to acknowledge the paparazzi as they got into his car. They just ignored them as Tony drove away without even thinking he placed his hand on her stomach.

He didnt like that Steve made her feel better after all the hate she was getting because of him. He should of been the one helping her and he decided he was going to do whatever he could to help her feel better.