Chapter 12

When they learned the gender of their child they were happy. Not because of the gender, but because the baby was healthy and happy.

Since Tony was working Y/N decided to meet up with Steve to talk. They havent really spoke since Steve had been working and Y/N is busy making a baby.

"So do you know what your child is?" Steve asks.

"Yes I do. Would you like know?" Y/N asks.

"Sure." Steve says.

"But you cant tell anyone." Y/N says.

"I wont I promise." Steve says.

Y/N looked at him and sent him a message with the gender of the baby. He looked at his phone and smiled at her .

He got up and gave her a hug and surprise surprise people were watching and taking pictures.

"I am so happy for you. That little one is going to be so happy." Steve says letting her go.

"I really hope so Steve. I just want to be a good mother and give my kid the best life possible." Y/N says.

"And you will." Steve says sitting down.

"So how does Tony feel about the gender? Everything still okay there?" Steve asks.

"Yeah. Everything is so far very good. Tony is excited. We tried getting ahold of Peter, but he just wont answer. We want him to know the gender before the world and Tony kinda wants to brag about our baby to everyone." Y/N says.

"Why does he want to brag?" Steve asks.

"God if I know. I didnt want to ask him." Y/N says.

"Well at least he is happy about this. But can I ask what happens when you are ready to date or even Tony? Like if you or him were to find someone who wont care about everything. What happens then?" Steve asks.

"You know I dont know. I would want nothing, but for Tony to be happy. Though I would only ask that whoever it is respects about what he and I have with our child. And thats all I will ask in return." Y/N says.

"That would sound fair." Steve says.

The rest of their lunch went well and sure there were people who wanted to talk and post things. Tony however felt his blood boil as Y/N was being seen with Steve. But that wasnt the problem it was the things people were saying.

People were saying that she and Steve would look better as a couple. People even looked into Steve's past and they say he would be better. Based off of being a good man and Tony has a past.

"Am I really bad for her?" Tony questions.

"Yeah dad, you really are." Peter says walking in.

Peter was back and saying his father isnt good enough for Y/N. But the only thing on Tony's mind was does Y/N believe what everyone is saying as well? Cause if she did it might just kill him.