Chapter 15

Y/N woke up in Tony's arm with his hand sweetly on her stomach. Y/N smiled and looked at Tony who was still asleep.

Y/N snuggled into him alittle more and moved some of his hair out of his face. She couldnt believe that a man as wonderful as Tony would love her.

"Like what you see Darlin?" Tony questions.

"Yes I do. Handsome." Y/N says and kisses him.

"How about I send Happy to go and get us some breakfast and we stay in bed all day?" Tony suggests.

"I'd like that." Y/N says.

Tony had Happy bring them breakfast and the two of them staid in bed for pretty much all day long.

"Woah." Y/N says.

"What?" Tony questions.

"Our Boy. I think he just kicked." Y/N says.

"Really? Let me feel." Tony says.

He placed his hand on her bump and their baby kicked again. Tony smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

"This is really happening? We are really having a baby." Y/N says.

"Yeah. Where have you been this whole time?" Tony asks with a smirk.

"Oh hush. I mean it feels more real now. Like feeling him kick it makes it even more real." Y/N says.

"I guess it does. I cant wait to meet him." Tony says.

Hours have passed and Y/N had fallen asleep and Tony watched her sleep for awhile. He kissed her head before he got up to go and get something to drink.

When he got into the kitchen he noticed an empty bottle of scotch on the counter. Then he heard the sound of something breaking.

"Whoops. I guess this broke." Peter says holding up a broken frame.

In the frame was a photo of the ultrasound that says its a boy. Peter just dropped the frame again and went stumbling over to his dad.

"You are such an asshole and I hate you. And that kid is going to hate you too. You have no business being a father to anyone." Peter says.

"Peter, you're drunk. Please just lay down and sleep it off." Tony says.

"Why should I listen to you? You stole the one person I have ever loved." Peter says to him.

"I told her I moved passed it, but I lied. She needs someone who can actually love her and... Oh right is her age. Not some old dude like you." Peter says.

"Hey watch it kid. Y/N doesnt want to be with you in any way, but friendship. You have to move on and grow up. She and I are having a baby wether you like it or not. But since you clear are having some issues with this... Then pack your shit and get out of my house." Tony says.

"What?" Peter questions.

"You heard me. Now sleep off the alcohol, then in the morning pack up. I want you out by sundown. I dont need you negativity stressing Y/N out. That can be bad for the baby and for her. Im sorry I have to do this." Tony says.

"So just like that your just keeping her as your little trapped baby maker." Peter says.

"Okay. Im serious Peter knock it off. Just be grateful I dont cut you off completely." Tony says.

Peter then grumbled something as Tony walked away. The next morning Tony had Y/N in his arms as she rested her head on his chest.

Never would he think he would have to kick his son out. But if he is going to act like a child then he'll be treated as such.

The thing is did Tony take things alittle far or was he in the complete right?