Chapter 1 Reborn As a Civilization!?

—-

—-

A writer frolicked in the twilight, pressing every single button of their keyboard in a furious brawl, with intense emotion conveyed within every hammering tap of the grayed out keyboard.

Stopping for only for a moment, the writer had rejoiced in the beauty of their work.

"This chapter is easily my magnum opus!"

However, the computer which he had been typing on had been stained, overheated, old, somewhat dilapidated, and will probably become unusable in some months. But the writer did not give a single damn about such a trivial detail, such as the state of their computer, and continued on with their sacred war. The sacred war against cringe Wattpad writers that write character 1 x character 2 fan fics.

But you are likely to wonder what his work had looked like. In response to your wonders, the last section of his text had read,

"... The young hero had dramatically parried the claw of the eminence that had been the demon lord. The two back off after this exchange of blows to recalculate their approach, and to restore their senses. Distanced a considerable  'safe' distance from one another, the two had begun an intense staring off, into the soul of one another.

The two had been polar opposites, malevolence to benevolence, moral to immoral, innocence to sadist, human to demon, and out-worlder to native. The pressure emitted by the great eminence of the demon king had been too much for our young hero, causing the hero to flinch during the chilly stare off. With a grimacing grin forming upon the demon's face as soon as he had detected weakness.

"It is time to end this saga of ours, you foolish naive young hero!"

The demon sprinted, and accelerated to mach speeds towards the staggered hero, which couldn't stand a chance against this menace.  The battle had seemed bleak, and hopeless for the world. For it had looked like the hero of man was to fall to the accursed demon king, and his INEXHAUSTIBLE legions.

The battle had been especially traumatic and stressful for the innocent onlookers of said battle. Community members, mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, children, guards, merchants, craftsmen, miners, and many others trembled as the demon lord had seemed undefeated.

The people trembled in fear, falling to the ground, knowing they could die at any moment, knowing that they could see their father, son, daughter, sibling, mother, grandmother, grandfather, friend, or neighbor die right in front of them, having been killed so easily and so effortlessly by the wicked demon lord.

Who could have killed the people at any moment, but just kept them alive to despair as they saw their last hope flicker away in the enveloping void of the demon lord. It seemed as if the light of hope was to flicker, after being enveloped and dominated by the INEXHAUSTIBLE forces of the dark sickening void, which the demons had came from.