Chapter 19 Epic Sword Battle 😲😱

I realized yesterday 8/02/21 I had two different versions of the title

Reborn as a civilization!?

and

Reincarnated as a civilization!?

I literally confuse the two words, reincarnated and reborn too much.

Sorry, for confused people trying to find the other websites I have posted this on.

Now onto the story

Civvy cruised over to the house in a short manner of time, about five minutes.

'Seems like there isn't a limit on how fast I can go.'

Civvy glanced from multiple angles to keep an eye out for the young boy.

Despite Civvy's attempts to find the boy, he hadn't been in the house. Perhaps he wasn't there but elsewhere.

"Hyahh!"

The voice of a young man screamed furiously.

'That sounds like the kid.'

Civvy floated over to the dead tree and saw the young boy training with a black haired girl.

'Seems like he has gotten a girl. Seems like he's more accomplished than me in that field of life.'

The young boy thrusted his sword towards the neck of the black hair girl.

Which she evaded by backing off, and sliding under the young boy.

Appeared behind him, she kicked the young boy onto the floor.

'She seems like quite the practical underhanded fighter type.'

"I really appreciate this dual of ours. So how would you rate this lesiure of ours."

"Completely awful, 2.02 out of 10."

"That isn't a valid score, please do round that up."

The girl thrusted her sword against the back of the young boy.

Only for him to appear from behind her.

"Wha-!"

'Hmmm, was that a skill or something? I'm pretty sure it is, and is pretty good in a fight.'

A second and a half. Had been all the time that the girl had to brace herself from this unexpected development.

I really never expected you to learn Flash. I should really get that skill, after all it's really nice to appear instantly behind your opponent.

The girl brought her right foot in, closer towards her body.

Digged in her feet into the ground, and readied herself as if she was about to bat a baseball.

"3"

Only 1.2 seconds remained

"2"

Only 0.7 seconds remained.

"1"

Only 0.3 seconds remained.

"Operation unthinkable!"

The black haired girl swung her wooden sword at the side of the young boy's lower neck, and managed to evade his lunge by using the momentum from her prior move to move out. Pun intended.

'These two are fighting like anime characters! Also how the hell can someone use the force from their thrust to thrust their full body forth.'

The young boy grasped at his neck and smiled.