Chapter 25 Heaven Marches

Aug 12

Aug 12

This chapter is the equivalent of Antoin Artuad getting high off the kisses of Francis E. Dec.

—-

The girl had fainted onto her chair.

'Inventory skill drag her into the bed by tugging onto her clothes.'

The unconscious body of the young girl was elevated and tugged towards her bed, and dropped onto it.

'I could just take her and the bed, but I think it is possible for me to take the entire room, and perhaps castle! Yeah. I can't see why inventory is overpowered. Inventory take this castle up!'

The civilization peered through the floor to realize the ground which the castle had been parked upon, was now clear.

'I actually took the castle..'

'Hehehehe... Thanks system! Inventory tug the castle back to my lands.'

The mystical elevated castle tugged towards the way of Civvy, who had been floated in front of it, as some ring leader figure guiding it towards better lands or something like that.

"You won't get to a better country if you stay on that ground! So raise your head and march with me, back to the friends we have!"

Civvy's large rock friend appeared and floated ahead of the castle.

"Look even sir rock is marching with me!"

(What am I doing with my life)

The castle tugged itself, and supposedly marched along with Civvy and the Rock.

Seriously why do I have to narrate this.

Ahem, it happened to be that some young pleb kid saw the floating castle.

"Mommy mommy, that's heaven! That's heaven! It's walking towards us!"

"Honey you must be joking, heaven wouldn't manifest itself so easi-"

The mother of the young boy spat out in rage.

'Here I had been thinking that to go to heaven, all I needed was to pay indulgences (Which is basically the church selling promises for people to get to heaven. Which hopefully should work)'

"Son! Get the family! We are going to sell everything and follow heaven!"

Seriously a ridiculous plan of action. But you ought to be reminded of the fact that people in these eras were superstitious, and reminder this is a world of magic. So basically anything can work.

/// back to Civvy

'I am finally back! Just took me two hours to march the castle, back to Civvy-land and it's quite odd that some people... Let me rephrase that, weirdos were following me. But nothing major should have manifested out of that. Surely. It won't.'

Sure.. As if a floating castle marching up and down isn't gonna get some superstitious plebs to follow it.

///

"Fellow men, and women-"

A rugged old man about 5"2, stood upon a wooden platform which stood above the masses.

"Today, I'd like to announce to you, that we the people of Opelan!"

The crowd anxiously anticipated as a response as the man came to a stop.

"That we, the chosen people of the great hero Furen Ellesiz Cash!"

The crowd webbed their eyes towards the man.

What could the patriarch be announcing?

What is sir patriarch rambling about?

Why do my parents believe in this superstitious crap and bring me here? It's just a plain waste of time.

"We have found h.."

'The words could not leave my throat.'

The patriarch gulped.

"Eeee..."

The people stood about and watched.

Could this be another waste of time from this maniac?!

Ugh, I knew it that old man could never be trusted!

Just a total waste of time!

Some people leave the crowd, but turn back.

As a heavenly mantle shined behind the patriarch.

He spoke on, with the newly gained power granted onto him.

"HEAVEN!"

"WE HAVE FOUND HEAVEN!"

"HEAVEN HAD MANIFESTED ITSELF HOURS AGO AND IT HAD BEEN MANY MOUNTAINS AWAY, AND ACROSS THE GREAT VALLEYS, AND THE GREAT PLAINS! LET THE FAITHFUL KNOW WHAT SALVATION LOOKS LIKE! LET THE TRUE FOLLOWERS OF CIVISE ALMIGHTY LORD FIND TRUE SALVATION! WE ARE THE TRUE FOLLOWERS OF THE TRUE AND ONLY LORD CIVISE! NOT THOSE OF THE GASPIAN ROT IN KALIEEN! WE ARE THE TRUELY FREE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD! WE ARE THE PROUD FEW! WE SHALL FIND OUR SALVATION! CIVISE INVICTA!"

Generating super event...

Super event

Heaven Marches

"To gaze upon to more nobles lands, in which opportunity is abundant, is the purpose for all men that awake in despite of the tribulation and hardship they shall face."

- Raissel Fella Dawn, philosopher of the "Modern World"

End of chapter

Bruh. Literally writing philosophers and philosophies in my world.

Also 3 hours from now, on my discord I'll be streaming. There will be a bit of writing, and a bit of fun and games. So yeah. be there.

 be there