Chapter 17 Forest Trip 2

'Apply role Alchemist to Flamie!'

Alchemist role has been applied to Flamie.

Alchemist

Description:

The Alchemist role, allows for an individual to learn Alchemy at a faster rate, and gain more of a 'nick' for it.

A golden light had shone from Flamie.

Which had dissipated in a matter of minutes.

She jumped up, and exclaimed.

"I'm going to make a ton of money!"

'At least your not gonna say
"Yay now, I can turn Elise into a LOLI!" That would be just awful.'

Flamie then ran along the river, and disappeared into the distance.

'Good riddance old pal. It's as if she just got stupid because an apple fell on her. Instead of coming to a genius conclusion like Newton, it had caused you to become stupider. Now that I'm thinking of it, I should get some apples for lolicon 1 and lolicon 2.'

Civvy ventured into the forest.

Soon finding itself surrounded by tons and tons of trees with Auburn leaves.

'Automate Appraisal!'

A hundred pop ups had shown across the Civilization's vision.

Civvy was unphased by the number of these pop ups, and continued on in the attempt of finding some apples, or by the very least something tasty.

'There's no fruit trees here.'

Buzzz buzzz

'What's that?'

Civvy turned around and had seen the silhouette of a flying critter.

'Is it a bee, or is it a wasp. I could never tell the difference between those two. Sigh.'

It had a fuzzy golden set of fur.

'That's a bee right?'

Civvy thought back to a 2nd grade science class.

Flashback

The teacher stood and pointed at a projection showing a slide comparing the bee, and the wasp.

"Bees have this golden fuzzy fur." The teacher said as she pointed towards, the golden fur.

'So that means I saw a bee.' Civvy of the current had though.t

Flash-back Civvy stared at a red haired girl sitting a seat ahead.

'**** I just wish I could have confessed to her. But I am ill-prepared and I need to watch more Jackie Chan movies to sway her heart!'

'Wait, I actually wanted to watch Jackie Chan movies to learn the way to a maiden's heart?! He's a cool dude but I don't know how this would help you.' Civvy of the current had thought.

'That's it I will confess after class, and may-bee I won't get bee-hive-nd in this game of life!'

'Seems like second grade me is still funnier than me.' Civvy contemplated at the realization.